JEE Main Result 2018 will be declared by CBSE in last week of April 2018. The candidates who appeared in entrance exam of Joint Entrance Exam Main must be excited to know the results of JEE Main 2018, so for the kind information of student we just make you clear that Result will be declared soon. The result of JEE Main is very important key because according to that candidates will be provided merit list and after that admission will be done.
Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE) only declared all the important dates of JEE Main, so candidates appeared in entrance exam must be kept on looking the official site of JEE Main for the upcoming notice of results. The result of JEE Main only decide the students to get admission in various engineering colleges. JEE Main is conducted once in a year by CBSE.
JEE Main 2018 Updates
There is an update regarding the JEE Main 2018 exam. This year your 12th Marks won’t be calculated in deciding your Rank. Only on the basis of your JEE Main Score, your Rank will be decided. But to become eligible for admission to any IIT, NIT or any other institute, you need to score minimum 75% marks on your 12th Board Exam. For more updates and news, stay connected to us.
Result of JEE Main 2018
- CBSE will declare the JEE Main result 2018 in last week of April 2018.
- According to JEE Main result, only candidates will be allowed whether they are eligible for JEE Advance or not.
- Rank of the candidates will be also decided on the basis of the result of JEE Main 2018.
- According to rank candidates will be allotted various engineering colleges.
- CBSE will also release the cutoff list and merit list just after the result declaration.
- Admission in various NITs and CFTIs will be done according to JEE Main scorecard.
- JEE Main result will also help to get admission in various Government & Private Colleges.
- Students who are qualified for the JEE Advance will have to prepare for next exam of JEE.
- CBSE will conduct JEE Advance exam very soon.
JEE Main Result Date 2018
Here we are providing you the expected dates of the upcoming result of Joint Entrance Exam Main 2018. Candidate looking for result JEE Main 2018 can assume these dates as expected dates for the result.
|1||Announcement of JEE Main Result Paper-I|
April 27, 2018
|2||Declaration of All India Rank|
|3||Download of JEE Main Rank Card|
|4||Release of JEE Main Result Paper-II (B.Arch)||May 26, 2018|
Online Check JEE Main Result
- The candidates will have to go to official site of JEE Main.
- Enter the valid Roll Number provided along with Date of Birth.
- After entering just click on submit button.
- After login successfully, candidates will be able to see their scorecard, All India Rank on the screen.
- Now candidates will be able to know whether they qualified for JEE Advance or not.
- Click on the download link for downloading JEE Main scorecard 2018.
JEE 2018 Helpline
The candidates those who getting the problem or having any queries related to any issue of JEE Main 2018 can contact to given following helpline. Some may also search for JEE Main 2018 Toll Free Number which is not available as of now.
JEE (Main) Unit Central Board of Secondary Education,
Plot No-149, Block-H,
Distt-Gautam Budh Nagar(U.P.)