Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) is one of the toughest and important exams for all the mathematics aspirants. JEE is a two-tier examination, one is JEE main and another one is JEE advanced where both are regulated by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Students can get into B.Tech. /B.Arch. courses offered by NIITs, IITs and other engineering institutions through JEE main while through JEE advanced you can into IITs. JEE main is considered as the qualifying exam for JEE advanced.
Update For JEE Main 2018
There is an for all the aspirants who are going to appear for JEE Main 2018. From this year onwards, the 12th marks will not be calculated in deciding the rank of the applying candidate. But the Applying candidate must secure minimum 75% in 12th to become eligible for admission to IITs, NITs and other institutions. For more updates stay connected to us.
If you are going to fill online registration form, then this has to be noticed that you can not fill it up without the OTP verification. And all the students will require their Aadhaar Card at the time of filling the form and also with their admit card at the examination center. There are two important updates which you must know and keep in mind at the time of Online registration and at the time of examination.
All the applicants must have their Aadhaar Card with them-
According to the news of JEE Mains 2018, it has been declared that Aadhaar Card is being used in JEE Mains for preciseness of the applicants so that they may not have any issue in their identification at the exam center. According to the information-
- All the candidates who have their Aadhaar Card must have given their details about Aadhar Number, Name, DOB and gender.
- The applicants who do not have their Aadhaar Card should apply for it through www.uidai.gov.in.
- The above information must be followed by all the states except Jammu & Kashmir, Assam, and Meghalaya.
- Students of the above exceptional states can give their exams only in these states.
Process to get OTP for application form-
The process has 5 steps to complete the registration form of JEE Mains 2018-
- The first step is the verification step of your Aadhaar Card.
- The second step in for filling up the details of the applicant.
- I the third step, you need to give your mobile number and email id. After this step, you will get an OTP on your mobile number.
- After the verification of OTP, you will be eligible for the fourth step. In 4th step, you have to upload your photo and signature.
- The fifth and last step is payment or exam fees. After these steps, you can take out the print of your application form/ confirmation page.
The JEE Main 2018 registration will begin on 1st December 2017 through the official website of the CBSE i.e https://jeemain.nic.in/. All the aspirants can who are willing to appear in the JEE Main can fill the application forms until 1st January 2018. The last date to fill the exam fee is 2nd January 2018.
The Exam dates are also released by the Board. The Offline mode (Pen-Paper) exam will be conducted on 8th April 2018 whereas the Online mode exam will be conducted on 15th & 16th April 2018. Below the complete details regarding the JEE Main 2018 are mentioned below such as JEE Main 2018 Exam dates, JEE Main 2018 Admit Card, JEE Main 2018 Application Form and much more.
JEE Main 2018 Dates
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date||Offline: 8th April 2018|
Online: 15th & 16th April 2018
|Mode of Exam||Offline (Pen-Paper based) & Online (Computer Based)|
|JEE Advanced 2018 will be held on||20th May 2018|
|Mode of JEE Advanced 2018||Online|
|Organizing institute||IIT Kanpur|
JEE MAIN 2018 Online Application
The candidates can only fill their JEE mains application form 2018 by online process. The form is available for filling from 1st December 2017 through the official website of the JEE Main. The last date for submission of JEE Main 2018 Exam Form is 1st January 2018 whereas students can submit the exam fees until 2nd January 2018.
Note: Do not fill more than one application. As per the IIT JEE brochure, if you are found with two online application, then your candidature may be rejected.
JEE Mains 2018 Admit Card
The JEE Main 2018 admit card will be released on 2nd March 2018. Students can download the JEE Main 2018 admit card from the official website of JEE mains. All the students should provide the roll number and board details of 12th class to download the admit card from the website.
JEE MAIN 2018 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA-
- Age Criteria:- Candidates whose date of birth lies between 01 October 1993 for general candidates and 1st October 1988 for SC, ST and PWD candidates are eligible for JEE main exam.
- Candidates appearing/passed the 12th or equivalent exam in 2016 &2017 with PCM can write the exam whereas candidate who has passed the 12th or equivalent exam in 2015 cannot apply for the exam.
- A candidate can attempt JEE mains three times only.
- Diploma holders or diploma students are also eligible for JEE mains exam.
JEE Main 2018 Exam Dates
All the important dates related to JEE Main 2018 are mentioned below in the table given below.
|Release of JEE Main 2018 Notification||3rd week of November 2017|
|Commencement of Online Application Form||1st December 2017|
|Facility for Correcting Images||2nd week of December 2017|
|Closing Date of Online Application Form||1st January 2018|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||2nd January 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card||2nd week of March 2018|
|Examination Date for offline exam(Pen & Paper Based Test)||8th April 2018|
|Examination Date for online exam (Computer Based Test)||15th April 2018|
|Answer Key & OMR Sheet Availability||3rd week of April 2018|
|Declaration of Result (Score & Rank)||4th week of April 2018|
JEE MAIN 2018 SYLLABUS
As you are preparing for a competition exam it is very important for you to go through the syllabus once as this will give you the idea that how you can prepare for the examination. the latest syllabus for JEE MAIN 2018 paper-1 and JEE MAIN 2018 paper-2 is available on the official website of JEE MAIN. You can download the syllabus from there.
JEE MAIN 2018 RESULT
The result of JEE MAIN 2018 will be out in last week of April for paper-1 and the result of paper-2 will be declared in the last week of May with the All India Rank. All those candidates who have qualified in JEE MAIN 2018 paper-1 are eligible to write JEE Advanced.