JEE Main 2018 is conducted by CBSE for admission in B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Arch course. Admission in Engineering UG courses is based on JEE Main/ Advanced score card. JEE Main is one of the popular entrance exams under the engineering admission category. The candidates get admission in the National Institute of Technology, Govt/ Private B.Tech Colleges on the basis of JEE Main 2018 score card. To get admission in IIT, ISM Dhanbad the candidate has to qualify in for JEE Advanced after passing the JEE Main Exam. The online form of JEE Main 2018 is submitted at official website jeemain.nic.in. In this article, we are providing complete information regarding JEE Main 2018 Form, Notification, brochure and information bulletin, exam date, how to apply, form fee, syllabus and pattern, college wise cut-off marks etc. Read the complete JEE MAIN 2018 article carefully.
JEE Main 2018 Updates
There is an update regarding the JEE Main 2018. Now, the 12th Marks will not be calculated in decided the rank. But it is compulsory for all the students to achieve minimum 75% in 12th to become eligible for admissions to IITs, NITs, and other Engineering Institutions. In 2018, the JEE Main Offline exam will be conducted on 8th April 2018 whereas Online exam will be conducted on 15th & 16th April 2018.
The candidates who are going to appear for JEE Main 2018 should read this article carefully for getting full details about eligibility standard of Joint Entrance Exam. The student can get detail information about Age Criteria, Qualification, and Number of attempts of JEE Main 2o18.
JEE Main 2018 Age Criteria
The candidates applying for JEE Main 2018 should be under following age criteria given below:
- The candidates got born on after 1993 will be able to apply for JEE Main 2018.
- The candidates come under the category of SC/ ST & PWD will get 5 year age relaxation.
JEE Main 2018 Qualification
- The candidates applying for JEE Main 2018 must be passed 12th examination board exam with minimum 5 subjects.
- The candidates must be passed the 12th board exam with Physics/ Chemistry & Mathematics subjects.
- The candidates who have appeared and passed the higher secondary examination in 2016 and 2017 are also eligible to apply. Moreover, candidates appearing the final examination of 12th in 2018 can also fill the JEE Main application form.
JEE Main 2018 Numbers of Attempts
JEE Main provides maximum 3 attempts for qualifying the entrance exam of JEE(Joint Entrance Exam) for getting admission in various UG Engineering courses.But candidates can attempt JEE Advance 2 times in the consecutive year.
Contact & Helpline
The candidates getting problem-related to any issue of registration, eligibiblity, exam dates etc can contact the following given details below:
JEE (Main) Unit Central Board of Secondary Education
Plot No. 149, Block – H,
Sector – 63, Noida – 20130
Distt- Gautam Budh Nagar (U.P.)