JIPMER 2018 Online Application Form: will be available from the month of March 2018. It is conducted by the Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER), Puducherry which is an autonomous institution run by Ministry of Health. The candidates looking to do MBBS program from the JIPMER university must fill the application form till the month of May 2018, because the application form may be submitted till end month of May 2018. JIPMER is a residential medical institution with its own campus spread over 195 acres (0.79 km2).
It has about 200 faculty and 360 resident physicians and over 3,000 nursing, administrative and support staff. Every year it admits 150 undergraduate students and 75 postgraduate students.JIPMER is leading in its field, by increasing its facilities and infrastructure. JIPMER has started the work of its second super specialty block (SSB-II), JIPMER International School of Public health. JIPMER is partnering with a number of top institutions, including Harvard School of Public Health, to exchange faculty, educational tools, research and data on public health.
JIPMER 2018 Online Application Form
JIPMER 2018 Application form can be filled by the candidates only through online mode, so the candidates are requested to keep in touch with the official website of JIPMER. The candidates will be able to fill the application form from the 3rd week of March 2018. The online registration for application form will be continued until the end month of May 2018 so the candidates get a proper time for the filling the application form.
Highlights over Application Form
Here we are providing you complete details of online application form for the ease of candidates going to fill the application form given bellow:
- The candidates will get the application form from the 4th week of March 2018 until 1st week of May 2018.
- The exam conducting authority will release the JIPMER 2018 Application Form through online mode only.
- There is no other mode to fill the JIPMER application except online mode.
- The Candidates can fill the JIPMER Online application form carefully, no changes will be allowed after the form submission.
- Keep the printout of the filled application form for further reference.
JIPMER Application Fee 2018
The application fee is Rs. 1000 (Rs. 800 for SC/ST category candidates). The fee can be paid via online mode only (Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking). OPH candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
JIPMER 2018 Online Application Form/ Process
The candidates going to fill the application form online for JIPMER 2018 entrance exam must the process to apply the application form, so here we are providing details of the registraion process given bellow:
- Navigate the official website.
- Click on the “Apply Online for JIPMER MBBS 2018”.
- Now, you have to fill your basic details, qualification details, communication address, exam city center preferences, etc.
- After filling all the details, you have to upload the scanned images (photograph & signature) in the JPEG/JPG format.
- The photograph & signature dimension should be 30mm width x 45mm height. The minimum size of the photograph & signature should be 20KB and maximum size should be 200KB.
- Before the form submission, you can preview the application form by clicking on “Preview Application Form” button.
- Now, Click on the “I Agree” button.
- You will get a message/e-mail in your registered email ID/mobile number containing “Candidate ID” & “Password”.
- Now, log in with the “Candidate ID” & “Password” and proceed further.
- Choose the payment mode & make payment through online mode.
- For final submission, click on the “submit” button.
- Take the printout of the filled JIPMER application form 2018 for future use.
JIPMER 2018 Helpline
JIPMER providing a proper helpline for the candidates who have any problems related to any issue of JIPMER admission, so the candidates can easily contact to the following helpline for their solution. JIPMER will soon provide its Toll-Free Number for better convenience.
JIPMER, Dhanvantri Nagar,
Gorimedu, Puducherry-605 006
For Hospital & Patient Related:
Hospital Office: 0413-229600
Toll Free Number : NA