JKBOPEE B.Ed 2019: Notification, Online Form, Eligibility, Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Fill JKBOPEE B.Ed. Course Application Form 2019
In the state of Jammu and Kashmir, the Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Examination is the regulatory body for conducting the entrance examination for B. Ed. Course. The JKBOPEE is conducting the examination for offering admission in the course of Bachelor of Education for the session 2019-20. The candidates who wish to apply for the entrance exam should start applying for the release of notice.
The candidates who want to make their career in the field of teaching will go for appearing in the entrance exam. But before filling the application form, aspirants must check the eligibility criteria. The aspirants who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be able to get admission in the course after passing the exam.
The interested candidates will get all the updates from the official website of the Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Examination. The official website is www.jakbopee.org.
The Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Examination will release the dates for the entrance exam very soon. Here, we present the tentative dates for the aspirants. The dates for the region of Jammu and Kashmir are different.
- The online application for B. Ed entrance test will start from December 2018 In Kashmir Region and it will start from April 2019 in Jammu Region.
- The last date for filling the online application form will be January 2019 for Kashmir Region and April 2019 from the candidates of Jammu Region.
- The candidates of the Kashmir Region will get admit cards in the II week of February 2019. In Jammu Region, the candidates will be able to download the admit cards from 2nd week of June 2019.
- The entrance exam will be held in Kashmir and Jammu region on February 2019 and June 2019 respectively.
- The result for Kashmir and Jammu Region will declare on 2nd week of March 2019 and II weeks of July 2019 respectively.
The aspirants who are applying for the admission test in the course of Bachelor of Education should fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- He/ she must be the permanent resident of the state of Jammu and Kashmir.
- applicant must have the degree of BBA/ BCA/ B. Com/ B. Sc./ B.A. from the recognized university of the country. The pattern of study should be 10+2+3. The minimum marks obtained in the degrees mentioned above should be 45% marks. However, the reserved category should obtain only minimum 40% marks in Graduation to apply for the entrance test of B. Ed.
The mode of application is online. Therefore, interested aspirants will go online to fill the application form. But they will go for filling online application form only after ensuring that they fulfill the eligibility criteria. The candidates have to submit the online application form within deadline only. After the last date, no application form will be accepted.
During the filling up of online application form, the candidates must fill the information correctly. On finding the information to be incorrect will lead the cancellation of admission and application form. They will fill the online application form on the official website.
First of all, candidates will register themselves on the official website. After that only, they can carry all the proceedings. During the registration process, they also have to upload the scanned photograph and signature. After getting the registration ID and Password, they will be able to fill rest of the online application form.
The candidates need to pay RS 800 as application fees for online application form. It will be paid in online mode only. The applicant can pay the application fees through internet banking, credit card and debit card. The choice depends on the applicant only. He/ she can choose the way of paying online application fees as per his /her convenience. Application fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Exam Pattern and Syllabus
The question paper will have 160 questions. The paper will consist of only Multiple Choice Questions type. The time duration of exam will be 2.5 hours. However, there is also a provision of negative marking for every wrong answer in the entrance exam. For every wrong answer, there will be a deduction of 0.25 marks.
In the question paper, there will be four sections- General English, General Awareness, Aptitude for Teaching Profession and Reasoning. Each section has 40 questions each.
For more information Click Here