JMI Law 2018 Notification– With an international declaration, Jamia Millia Islamia University is known for its excellent education and foundation. The University allows undergraduate (UG), postgraduate (PG) and doctorate (Ph.D.) course in the field of Law. The university administers the entrance exam every year in the month of May to select the applicants for admission to B.A L.L.B educational programs. Jamia Millia Islamia University situated in New Delhi and founded in 1920. Get the full information of JMI 2018 consists the application form, eligibility, etc from this article.
JMI LAW 2018 Important Dates
The applicant could know about all the dates about the JMI Law exam 2018 these exam dates will help to fix them self and get good marks in the exam also they can arrange their timetable (schedule) for preparation.
|Name of Events||Possible Dates|
|Admission forms availability||The first week of February to 1st week of March 2018|
|Date of editing the form||The first week of March 2018|
|Issue of admit card||The second week of April 2018|
|Last date to submit qualifying degree||The third week of September 2018|
|Admission Closing date||Last week of September 2018|
In the above table you get all the tentative dates it might be a chance of change in these so for more information, please stay tune with examform. in
JMI LAW 2018 Eligibility Standard
Eligibility is the most important factor you can for a candidate, If you are eligible so you can register for exam otherwise JMI will disqualify the ineligible candidate with a notice. So the candidate must read all eligibility standards before registering them self.
- Competitors should have passed class 12 exam under 10+2 class with the least 50% of the total marks in all the subjects and English took.
- According to the Council of India, applicants trying admissions into BA LLB program must be 20 years of age for general category as on July 1, 2018. Age limit for those applying to SC, ST and OBC candidate is 22 years.
If the candidate is eligible so they can fill online application form through the online mode which is available at official website of JMI from the first week of February 2018.
JMI LAW 2018 Exam Pattern
Here we are providing details regarding exam pattern so the candidate can get the idea about the exam pattern. The idea about the number of questions, time duration, and negative marking. These all help to candidate make his/ her mind set up and it also affects exam performance of candidates. Here candidates can get details regarding, for this, we are providing a table for exam pattern.
Duration of time
|JMI BA LLB 2018 comprised multiple choice questions||2 hours(120 Minutes )||150||150||Yes|
As table clear, all the things candidate has 120 Minutes time duration they need to face 150 question in 120 minutes time duration. For each correct answer, they get one marks and each wrong answer they will lose 0.5 from his score.
JMI LAW 2018 Registration
Here we are providing details regarding registration for JIM Law entrance exam, sometimes candidate gets confused about registration they have so many questions like how they can register them self and where they register them self, what necessary things for registration, so here we are providing all details regarding registration of JMI LAW 2018. You just need to follow these simple step for register your self.
- Vist JMI official website and find their link for JMI Law Application form 2018.
- Competitors required to register for JMI BA LLB 2018
- Competitors were got registration number and password on their email id with a validation link
- Competitors required to log in and fill up the application form in ‘My Application’ section
- After filling up the JMI LAW 2018form, competitors required to pay the fee for JMI BA LLB 2018 i.e. INR 700 in online mode accepting Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking option
- Competitors should review the application form before submitting it.
JMI LAW APPLICATION FEE
Here we are providing details regarding application fee and application fee mode. The for the law exam is Rs. 700/ if you submit this fee once, so there is not any way to get it return from University. You can pay your fee through the online mode only. You can choose your credit/ debit and net banking option for Paying your application fee.
- Fee for the programs is Rs. 700/-.
- Once the fee is paid, it will be non-refundable.
- The application fee can be remitted through Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking.
JMI LAW 2018 Syllabus
Candidate can check here syllabus in the PDF format and they can download this also. Syllabus gives a guideline to the candidate so they can prepare easily for JMI entrance exam 2018. If the candidate will prepare them self with the syllabus they must get the better score in the exam and improve their chances of selection. here we are providing the syllabus for JMI LAW 2018.
|S. No||Subject||Number of Question with marks|
|1||Legal language English including Comprehension||30/30|
|3||Legal Aptitude/Legal Reasoning||40/40|
|5||Elementary Mathematics||10/ 10|
Legal language English including Comprehension – This section occurs Jumbled words/sentences, Fill in the blanks, Incorrect sentences, Unseen passages, Reading Comprehension.This all has 30 questions of 30 marks.
Current Affairs- This part has important awards of the year – sports, science, literature, and arts, Major UN bodies, their functions locations, Overview of Indian history and geography, Physical geography, science, and environment, Important happenings in the area of the Indian Constitution or Justice system. It also has 30 questions of 30 marks.
For more information>> Click here
JMI LAW 2018 Admit Card
Here you get the knowledge about admit card, Like how you can get your admit card. you just need to follow these simple step and you will get your admit card.
Aspirants required to follow the steps for getting the admit card
- The competitor needs to visit the website of JMI Law entrance exam.
- There will be an option of admit card Click on “JMI Law Admit Card”.
- After this, you will find your self at another window where you need to fill your registration number
- There you need to fill your required details.
- Now you able to see your Admit card on screen
- There Must be the download option.
- Download the admit card and keep its two copies with you.
JMI LAW Help line Number
Here we are providing Help line details of JMIU for the candidate. Candidate can contact on help desk with help of help line number and can get optimum solution or guide way from them. The candidates can check helpline details below.
Jamia Milia Islamia University(JMIU)
Jamia Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi -110025
Phone: 011 2698 1717