JSSU UGET 2019 Syllabus and Pattern for MBBS/ BDS Program
The latest notification published by JSS University Mysore that they are going to conducting an undergraduate entrance test to give admission to the eligible candidates in various UG Medical & Dental program for offered by itself. It is the golden chance for the candidates those are preparing for various medical and dental exams. The candidates seeking to take admission for MBBS/ BDS Courses in best University like JSS University of Mysore through JSSU UGET 2019 have to apply for NEET UG 2019 because from 2016 the JSS University Mysore offered admission to the UG Medical & Dental program through NEET. Through this article, we are providing you the JSSU UGET 2019 Syllabus and Pattern to help students those want to crack this exam.
About JSSU UGET 2019
The JSSU UGET 2019 conducted by the JSS University Mysore for admission to the various UG programmes i.e. Medical & Dental. This is the deemed university which is situated in Mysore. As every year, according to the latest notification published by JSS University, they want to conduct an undergraduate entrance test which is Known as JSSU UGET 2019.
Through this test, the candidates will get eligibility of taking admission in this university for Bachelor Degree in Medical and Dental Department if qualified. But form the year 2016 the admission will be given through a National level Entrance Exam called as NEET 2019. So the candidates have to prepare for NEET 2019 to get the admission in JSS University.
JSSU UGET 2019 Syllabus
As we describe above, the candidate will get admission in the JSS University for medical and dental has to qualify in NEET 2019 entrance exam by securing at least minimum qualifying marks. So we providing a syllabus to help you to crack NEET 2019 entrance test.
JSSU UGET 2019 Syllabus of Physics
- Physical world and measurement
- Laws of Motion Kinematics
- Energy and Power
- The motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- The behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
JSSU UGET 2019 Syllabus of Chemistry
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Thermodynamics, Equilibrium
- Redox Reactions
- Hydrogen, s-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- Some p-Block Elements
- Organic Chemistry-Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Environmental Chemistry
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- p-Block Elements d and f Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Phenols and Ethers
- Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Biomolecules, Polymers
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
JSSU UGET 2019 Syllabus of Biology
- Diversity in Living World
- Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants
- Cell Structure and Function
- Plant Physiology
- Human physiology.
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Biotechnology and Its Applications
- Ecology and Environment
JSSU UGET 2019
The tradition of JSS Universty is changed from the year 2016 as the supreme court order passed, now the candidate will get admission in the JSS University through NEET 2019 Entrance Exam and according to the pattern of NEET 2019 the candidate has to solve 200 MCQ type questions in three hours. There is the provision of negative marking. To know more details about the JSSU UGET 2019 Syllabus/ NEET 2019 Syllabus Click Here.
For More Information Contact Us
JSS Medical Institutions Campus,
Sri Shivarathreeshwara Nagara,
Mysuru, Karnataka 570015
JSS University Of Mysore Toll-Free No.
Phone:0821 254 8400
For more details about the JSSU UGET 2019/ NEET 2019 Click Here.