KCET 2017 Admit Card for B.Sc. Agriculture Entrance Exam
The candidates those are going to take admission in one of the colleges of Kerala Engineering, Agriculture and Medical and already applied for the KECET 2017 Entrance Exam for the admission for the admission in Bachelor Degree Courses such as B.Sc. Agriculture Program offered by the various college of Kerala Engineering, Agriculture and Medical this is the article for them, as the latest notification published by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) that, they uploaded by the Admit Card of KCET 2017 Entrance Exam. In this article, we are providing the guidelines to download Admit Card of KCET 2017 directly by following some simple steps.
About KCET 2017
As the latest notification published by KEA, they are going to conduct an Entrance Exam which is known as Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). The main aim of conducting this exam is to provide admission to the eligible candidates which are preparing for getting admission in the Bachelor Degree Programs of Agriculture Sciences offered by many colleges of Kerala Engineering, Agriculture and Medical. There are many courses in which the candidate will get the admission through this entrance exam which is known as KCET 2017 which is the short form of Karnataka Common Entrance Exam. This is the fair and transparent exam conducted every year by KEA
Steps to Download KCET 2017 Admit Card
- Before proceeding to download the admit card the candidate must have valid Registration No. and Date of birth then the candidate can move to follow the steps of downloading the admit card which is described below-
- The candidates can download their admit from the official website of Jharkhand Common Entrance Competitive Exam Board if they submitted the KCET 2017application form successfully.
- For download the Admit Card of KCET 2017 the candidate should have to visit the official website of KCET 2017 which is as kea.kar.nic.in/ by using a web browser.
- Then the candidate has to click on the Button of ” Admit Card “, click on it.
- Then the candidate will be redirected Admit Card page in which the candidate has to put valid Registration No. and Date of Birth in the correct box.
- After clicking submit button the candidate admit card will flash, now the candidate can take printout, Admit Card of KCET 2017 Entrance Exam
For more information about KCET 2017 click here.