KCET 2019 NOTIFICATION/ APPLICATION FORM/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA/ EXAMINATION DATE/ EXAM PATTERN/ SYLLABUS
Numerous students who passed 12th STD/ Intermediate/ Higher Secondary will appear in the Karnataka Common Entrance Test KCET 2019 for Technical, Professional and Medical and paramedical science courses. Karnataka Common Entrance Test/ KCET 2019 which is conducted by Government of Karnataka/ Karnataka Examination Authority/ KEA every year. After result the candidate will be having a variety of options to get admissions in Technical, Professional and Science courses like B.Tech/ B.E/ B.F.Sc/ B.Pharmacy/ D.Pharmacy/ B.Sc Agriculture/ B.sc Forestry/ B.V.sc (Veterinary Sciences)/ B.H.M.S/ BUMS/ B.A.M.S/ B.Physiotherapy courses and many more. The candidates who are interested in KCET 2019 should note some of the key points including application form, domicile, eligibility, exam pattern and syllabus, Admit card, result, answer key, cut-off merit list etc.
About KCET 2019 and KEA 2019 Guidelines
KCET 2019 is Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET 2019) which is conducted by Government of Karnataka/ Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) every year. KEA has decided to take the entrance exam every year for various courses for respective sessions. This Test is the state level entrance exam for various professional/ Technical/ Medical and paramedical courses. After the result, KEA offers admissions in various colleges. The seats in all the government colleges are filled through merit quota on the basis of KCET 2019. KCET 2019 is popularly known as Karnataka Common Entrance Test. The official website details are www.kea.kar.nic.in
KCET 2019 B.Tech/ B.E/ B.Arch/ B.Pharma/ D.Pharma/ B.Sc Forestry/ B.V.Sc (Veterinary Science)/ B.Sc Agriculture/ B.A.M.S/ B.Physiotherapy
KCET 2019 Online Application Form and Admission Process
|Name of the organization conducts the examination||KEA, Government Of Karnataka|
|Entrance Examination||KCET 2019|
|Courses offered||B.Tech/ B.E/ B.Arch/ B.Pharma/ D.Pharma/ B.Sc Forestry/ B.V.Sc (Veterinary Science)/ B.Sc Agriculture/ B.A.M.S/ B.Physiotherapy and many more|
|Mode of Entrance Exam||Online|
|Entrance Exam Type||State|
1. Entrance Exam
2. Cut – Off List/ Merit List
3. Counseling session
4. Allotment of Colleges
KCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for appearing in the Examination are as follows:
- Interested candidates must have completed 12th STD with compulsory subjects like Physics, Mathematics and optional subjects as Biology, Computer Science, and Chemistry.
- Minimum % for admission in B.Tech is 45% marks and 40% marks (for ST, SC candidates).
- The candidate should be the citizen of India.
- PIO (Person of Indian Origin) and OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) can also apply.
- For B.H.M.S the candidate should have P.C.B (Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology)
- For B.sc Agriculture/ Forestry the candidate should have (Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Mathematics
- The candidate whose parents working as the employee of the government or retired from the post can also apply for this exam.
- The admission will be on the basis of KCET 2019.
- The candidate should be more than 17 years of age to apply as of 31st December 2018.
Other Eligibility Required:
- Medical History.
KCET 2019 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- Paper will be consisting of 60 questions
- The Syllabus will be of 11th and 12th Std
- The paper will be available in Online mode
- Question Paper will be available in English on the basis of MCQ’s.
- For the correct answer, the candidate will be awarded 1 mark.
- Negative Marking is also applicable of 0.25
How to register KCET 2019/ Apply Online KCET 2019/ KCET 2019 Online Application form
The procedure for submitting the application form is very simple. The eligible candidates can visit the official website www.kea.kar.nic.in for online registration. Fill the full details and submit the respective form after that take the print out of the application form. The hard copy of the application form will be sent to the examination authority on the address that is given below.
KCET 2019 Fee
The registration fee for the application form for the General candidate is Rs 650/- and for ST candidates is Rs 500/-
KCET 2019 Important Dates to remember
|KCET 2019 filing up of Application form||the 1st week of Jan 2019 (Tentative)|
|Last date of filing up the application online Examination form||Last week of Feb 2019 (Tentative)|
|Last date of payment for application form||Last week of Feb 2019 (Tentative)|
|Availability of KCET 2019 Admit card||2nd week of March 2019 (Tentative)|
|Date of KCET 2019 Exam||March 2019 (Tentative)|
|Declaration of Result||Last week of April 2019 (Tentative)|
|Counseling starts from||May 2019 (Tentative)|
|Admissions start from||June 2019|
KCET 2019 Counseling Procedure
- After the result, the candidate has to register him/ her online for the counseling.
- This process will be of 2 rounds.
- For admission in Engineering Colleges in Karnataka, the candidate has to verify his/ her documents. After the verification of documents, the candidate will be getting the Verification Slip. After the slip, the candidates have to fill up the choices of the colleges.
Contact Address and Helpline
Sampige Road, 18th Cross,
Malleshwaram, Bangalore – 560012.
Phone: 080 – 23568201, 23568202, 23462599, 23462758.
Fax : 080 – 23461576
E-mail: [email protected]