KEAM 2017 Syllabus and Pattern B.Sc. Agriculture Entrance Exam
As the latest notification published by Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala, they are going to organise a common entrance exam conducted by itself. The purpose of conducting this exam to give admission to the eligible candidates in various Kerala Engineering, Agriculture and Medical colleges. In this notification we are providing some beneficial information about syllabus of KEAM 2017 B.Sc. Agriculture Entrance Exam and how the student has to prepare for it by applying good efforts and techniques.
About KEAM 2017 B.Sc. Agriculture
The full form of KEAM 2017 is as Kerala Engineering, Agriculture and Medical now in the year 2017 it is going to organise a common entrance test by which the candidates will be eligible to take admission in various colleges and institute of Kerala Engineering, Agriculture and Medical in that offers various bachelor degree courses in B.Arch, BHMS, BAMS, BSMS, B.Sc (Forestry), B.Sc (honors) agriculture, B.VSc (animal Husbandry), B.FSc. The candidates those want to take admission in these colleges located in Kerala only have to appear in KEAM 2017 Common Entrcane Exam 2017.
KEAM 2017 B.Sc. Agriculture Syllabus and Pattern
As ever y one knows the KEAM 2017 is a very important exam and to crack this exam candidate need to apply good efforts in good direction to score more below we are providing syllabus and pattern to which can help you to achieve your target.
KEAM 2017 B.Sc. Agriculture Syllabus
KEAM 2017 Syllabus Of Physics
- Laws of Motion.
- Rotational Motion.
- Physics and Measurement.
- Properties of Solids and Liquids.
- Work, Energy and Power.
- Kinetic Theory of Gases.
- Oscillations and Waves.
- Current Electricity.
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism.
- Communication Systems.
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents.
- Electromagnetic Waves.
- Atoms and Nuclei.
- Electronic Devices.
KEAM 2017 Syllabus for Chemistry
- States of Matter.
- Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry.
- Atomic Structure.
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure.
- Chemical Thermodynamics.
- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry.
- Chemical Kinetics.
- Surface Chemistry.
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties.
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Metals.
- S-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals).
- P-Block Elements.
- d- and f- Block Elements.
- Coordination Compounds.
- Environmental Chemistry.
- Chemistry in Everyday Life.
- Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds.
- Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry.
- Organic Compounds Containing Halogens.
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen.
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen.
- Principles related to Practical Chemistry.
KEAM 2017 Syllabus 2017 for Biology
- Mineral Nutrition.
- Water Relation of Plants.
- Animal Nutrition and Digestive System of Cockroach & Humans.
- Excretion and Osmo-regulation in Animals.
- Movement and Locomotion in Animal.
- Nervous System of Cockroach and Humans.
- Human Endocrine System.
- Growth and Development in Plants.
- Circulation in Animals.
- Reproduction and Development in Animals.
- Growth, Regeneration and Ageing.
- Organism and their Environment.
- Natural Resources: Their Kinds and Sources.
- Population – Environment and Development.
- Food Production.
- Biological Resources and Biodiversity.
- Immunity and Human Health.
- Modern Methods of Diagnosis.
KEAM 2017 Pattern
According to the new pattern of KEAM 2017 candidate have to attend two papers in Paper 1 the questions from Physics Chemistry will be asked and Biology In Paper 2. The candidate has to solve each paper in 2 and half hours. The both papers will be on MCQ type. Each paper will be conducted on two different day just next day of the first exam.
Contact Us & Support
The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations
Fifth Floor, Housing Board Buildings
Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram-695 001.
KEAM 2017 B.Sc. Agriculture Toll-Free No.
Phone:0471- 2332120, 2338487