Kerala KEAM 2018 Exam Date/ Online Form
Students who passed 12th STD/ Intermediate/ Higher secondary can appear in the Kerela Engineering Agriculture Medical (KEAM 2018) for Technical, Professional and Medical and paramedical science courses. The candidates who are interested in Kerala KEAM 2018 should note some of the key points including the application form, domicile, eligibility, exam pattern and syllabus, Admit card, result, answer key, cut-off merit list etc. The Kerala KEAM 2018 Seat Allotment Result has been released on 30th June 2018 and uploaded on its official website.
Kerala KEAM 2018 Official Notification
Kerela Engineering Agriculture Medical Test which is conducted by Government of Kerela/ Commissioner of Entrance Examination, Kerela (CEE) every year. After the result, the candidate can have a variety of opinions to get admissions in technical, Professional and science courses like B.Tech/ B.E/ B.F.sc/ B.Pharmacy/ D.Pharmacy/ B.sc Agriculture/ B.sc Forestry/ B.V.sc (Veterinary Sciences)/ B.H.M.S/ BUMS/ B.A.M.S/ B.Physiotherapy courses. To know more about the Kerala KEAM 2018 go through the official notification given below.
Kerala KEAM 2018 Dates Released
The Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala has been released the Kerala KEAM 2018 Important Dates. It has been stated that the KEAM 2018 exam had held on 23 April 2018 & 24 April 2018. As per the official notification, the dates for KEAM 2018 counseling has been also released. To know more about the Kerala KEAM 2018 Important Dates (Official) must visit the official website.
|Online option registration starts||24th June 2018|
|Trial allotment||27th June 2018|
|Last date for option registration||30th June 2018 (10 AM)|
|First allotment result||30th June 2018|
|Seat acceptance fee payment||1st July to 5th July 2018 (3 PM)|
|Report at the allotted college||6th July to 12th July 2018 (5 PM)|
|Online option confirmation (2nd round)||1st to 2nd week of July 2018|
|Second allotment result||2nd week of July 2018|
|Seat acceptance fee payment||2nd week of July 2018|
|Report at the allotted college||3rd week of July 2018|
About Kerala KEAM 2018
KEAM 2018 is Kerela Engineering Agriculture Medical Test which is conducted by Government of Kerela/ Commissioner of Entrance Examination, Kerela (CEE) every year. CEE has decided to take the entrance exam every year for various courses for respective sessions. This Test is the state level entrance exam for various professional/ Technical/ Medical courses. After the scorecard, CEE offers admission in various colleges. The seats in all the government colleges are filled through merit quota on the basis of KEAM 2018. KEAM 2018 is popularly known as Kerela Engineering Agriculture Medical Test. The official website details are www.cee-kerela.org
KEAM 2018 Online Application Form and Admission Process:
|Name of the organization conducts the examination||Commissioner of Entrance Examination, Kerela (CEE), Government Of Kerela|
|Entrance Examination||KEAM 2018|
|Courses offered||B.Tech/B.E/B.Arch/B.Pharma/D.Pharma/ B.sc Forestry/ B.V.sc/B.sc Agriculture/ B.A.M.S/ B.Physiotherapy and many more|
|Mode of Entrance Exam||Online|
|Entrance Exam Type||State|
|Admission Process|| 1. Entrance Exam|
2.Cut – Off List/ Merit List
4.Allotment of Colleges
KEAM 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for KEAM 2018 Kerela Engineering Agriculture Medical for appearing in the Examination are as follows:
- Interested candidates must have completed 12th STD with compulsory subjects like Physics, Mathematics and optional subjects as Biology, Computer Science, and Chemistry.
- Minimum % for admission in B.Tech is 45% marks and 40% marks (for ST, SC candidates).
- The candidate should be the citizen of India
- PIO (Person of Indian Origin) and OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) can also apply.
- For B.H.M.S the candidate should have P.C.B (Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology)
- For B.sc Agriculture/Forestry the candidate should have (Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Mathematics
- The candidate whose parents working as the employee of the government or retired from the post can also apply for this exam.
- The admission will be on the basis of KEAM 2018.
- The candidate should be more than 17 years of age to apply as of 31st December 2017.
Other Eligibility Required:
- Medical History.
- There is no relaxation in Age.
- There will be no provision for the upper age limit.
KEAM 2018 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- There will be 2 papers one for Engineering and another will be for Medical
- Each paper will be consisting of 120 questions.
- The Syllabus will be of 11th and 12th Std
- The paper will be available in offline mode
- Question Paper will be available in English on the basis of MCQ’s.
- For the correct answer, the candidate will get 4 marks. Negative Marking is also applicable of 0.25
- For Engineering Students the exam pattern will be in such way:
KEAM Exam Pattern 2018
|Paper 1||Physics and Chemistry||120 Questions|
|Paper 2||Mathematics||120 Questions|
KEAM 2018 Syllabus
For Medical Students the exam pattern will be in such way:
|Paper 1||Physics and Chemistry||120 Questions|
|Paper 2||Biology||120 Questions|
Online Application form & Fee
The procedure for submitting the application form is very easy and simple. The eligible candidates can visit the official website www.cee-kerela.org for online registration. Fill the full details and submit the respective form after that take the print out of the application form. The registration fee of the application form for the General candidate is Rs 1000/- and for ST candidates is Rs 500/-
KEAM 2018 Important Dates
Below is important dates for Kerala CEE 2018 Engineering/ Medical/ Pharmacy Entrance Exam 2018 & Admission/ Counselling/ Admit Card/ Result & Cut-Off Marks.
|Starting of online application||1st February 2018|
|Last date of submission||28th February 2018 (5 PM)|
|Last date to submitting the printout of online application form along with required documents||31st March 2018|
|Releasing of admit card||10th April 2018|
|Date of Exam||23rd & 24th April 2018|
|Fresh Application & Adding of courses||7th May to 12th May 2018 (5:00 PM)|
|Last Date to submit application through post/hand delivery (only for new applications)||16th May 2018 (5:00 PM)|
Contact Address and Helpline
Office of the Commissioner of Entrance Examination, Kerela
5th Floor, Housing Board Building, Santhi Nagar,
Thiruvananthapuram -695001, Kerela.
Contact no:0741 2332120
Official Website: www.cee-kerela.org
e-mail: [email protected]
For more details about the Kerala KEAM 2018 Click Here.