The number of students who passed 12th class/ Intermediate/ Higher secondary will appear in the KEE 2018 for Engineering courses. Karunya University Engineering Entrance Examination (KEE 2018) which is organized by Karunya University every year.This exam is organized into 60 centers across India After the result, the candidate will have a variety of options to get admissions in Engineering. The candidates who are interested in KEE 2018 should note some of the key points including application form, domicile, eligibility, exam pattern and syllabus, Admit card, result, answer key, cut-off /merit list etc.
KEE Exam 2018
KEE 2018 is Karunya University Engineering Entrance Examination KEE 2018 which is conducted by Karunya University. Karunya University has decided to take the entrance exam every year for the Technical course for respective sessions. Karunya University was founded as a Christian minority institution and accredited by NAAC with B grade. This Test is All India level entrance exam for engineering courses. After the result, University offers admissions to the students. This campus covered the large area of about 700 acres.The seats in the university are filled through merit quota on the basis of KEE 2018. KEE 2018 is popularly known as Karunya University Engineering Entrance Examination. The official website details are www.karunya.edu
|Name of the organization conducts the examination||Karunya University|
|Entrance Examination||KEE 2018|
|Mode of Entrance Exam||Online|
|Entrance Exam Type||All India Level Exam|
KEE 2018 Important Dates
Students who wish to take Admission in KEE. They need to apply for the exam and also the entrance exam will be the main factor to get in the Karunya University. The important Date regarding KEE 2018 Online Application Form and Admission Process are on the table-
|Online Application starts from||22nd December 2017|
|Last date to submit filled-in OMR sheet & Online Application||3rd week of April 2018|
|Admit Card released from||3rd week of April 2018|
|Spot Registration for KEE||last week of April 2018|
|Date of Exam||Last week of April 2018|
|Result Declared||Last week of April 2018|
|Commencement of counseling||1st week of May 2018|
KEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Students must be eligible for the application for Karunya University. The eligibility criteria for appearing in the Examination are as follows:
- Interested candidates must have completed 12th STD with compulsory subjects like Physics, Mathematics and optional subjects as Biology, Computer Science, and Chemistry.
- Minimum % for admission in B.Tech is 45% marks and 40% marks (for ST, SC candidates).
- The candidate should be the citizen of India.
- The admission will be on the basis of KEE 2018.
- The candidate should be more than 17 years of age to apply as on 31st December 2016.
KEE 2018 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Students also need to know the syllabus and exam pattern. This will help them in scoring better marks in the exam. Know the exam pattern of Karunya University Entrance Exam.
- Paper will be consisting of 100 questions.
- The duration of the exam is for 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- It is expected that KEE 2018 will be held in April 2018.
- The Syllabus will be of 11th and 12th Std.
- The paper will be available in Online mode.
- Question Paper will be available in English on the basis of MCQ’s.
- For the correct answer, the candidate will be awarded 1 mark.
- Negative Marking for wrong answer (0.25 mark ) will be applicable.
Apply KEE 2018 Online Application form
The procedure of submitting the application form is very simple. The eligible candidates can visit the official website www.karunya.ac.in for online registration. Fill the full details and submit the respective form after that take the print out of the application form. The hard copy of the application form will be sent to the examination authority on the address that is given below.
KEE Admission 2018 Application Fee
The registration fee of the application form for KEE Application form is Rs 600/- and Rs 2400/- for NRI. The candidate has to pay the fees online by net banking/debit card/credit card and by DD in favor of “THE REGISTRAR, KARUNYA UNIVERSITY”.
KEE 2018 Admit Card
KEE Entrance Exam 2018 Admit Card will release through the official website. You can download KEE 2018 Admit Card in the month of May 2018. View the steps to download KEE Admit Card 2018 below:
- Open the official KEE website at http://www.karunya.edu/
- Click on download Admit Card
- Enter your registration number and DoB
- Save and take a print of the Admit Card
KEE 2018 Merit List/ Result
KEE Merit list will be created according to the results which will be formed according to the exam and eligibility criteria. The merit list will be uploaded on the official website of the University. Students can check their result by seeing their Merit list on the official website of the University.
KEE Helpline Number
If you have any issue regarding KEE 2018 Entrance exam, you can directly make a call or visit the office as well at the given address.
The Administration Officer
Helpline Number: 0422 2614301
Official Website: www.karunya.edu