Kerala ASPIRE Scholarship Scheme 2018 – Application Form, Dates, Eligibility Criteria
The Government of Kerala has initiated the Aspire Scholarship to provide an opportunity to pursue short-term internships/projects in institutes, besides their parents/university departments. Kerala University offers scholarships for PG / MPhil / Ph.D. students and students who have academic excellence in the University Department / affiliated colleges. The main objective of this opportunity for the students is to bring them in contact with national level research institutions and scholars in their interaction. The students can be admitted within the University of Kerala / any other University within the state/outside. Candidates can also choose major institutions such as CDS, RCC, as the host institution. The scholarships are available for a minimum period of one month and a maximum of four months. In this article, we are providing all details about Application Form, Dates, Eligibility Criteria of Kerala ASPIRE Scholarship Scheme 2018.
Kerala Government Collegiate Education Give Kerala ASPIRE Scholarship. Students who are participating in this scholarship have to know about all Important Dates. In this table, we are providing all the dates regarding this scholarship.
|Application Form Release||29-01-2018|
|Application Form End Date||31-10-2018|
|Renewal End Date||00-00-00|
Kerala ASPIRE Scholarship 2018 Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Students who are going through regular PG / MHHL / Ph.D. courses of university departments/colleges under Kerala University The student should start the project within any other University within the University of Kerala / State / outside. Weights will be given to the projects / tampering outside the state. Candidates can also choose major institutions such as CDS, RCC etc. as a host institution. They can also choose deemed universities as host institutes. Work with the support and supervision of a scholar or guide in internship or project host institution. In the host institution, a supervising teacher can guide a maximum of two students under the scholarship scheme only.
Kerala ASPIRE Scholarship 2018 Apply Process
All Students can apply through the university website. Documents to be attached with the application. Here you can get some important steps to fill the form.
- Fill all require information and click on the submit button.
- Consent letter from Guide mentioning Period, Centre etc. of the Project work.
- You should fill the form with the required details after then you have to click on the Submit button.
- Consent letter from HoD or Principal mentioning Institution, Period, and External Guide of the Project work.
- Guess of expense duly countersigned by the Head of the College or Department, External Guide and the candidate.
- The Heads of Departments or Institutions are requested to forward the applications along with the list of candidates.
- All Students who had been Awarded Aspire Scholarship earlier cannot apply.
- For all information please go through the official website and the official website is http://www.dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in/.
Kerala ASPIRE Scholarship 2018 Rate
Kerala ASPIRE Scholarship is for PG / MPhil / PhD students and they have to know about the scholarship rate. Scholarship amounts to Rs.8000/- for internship or project undertaken within the state and Rs.10,000/- for internship or project undertaken outside the state.
|within the state||outside the state|
|Rs. 8000/-||RS. 10,000/-|