KUCAT 2017 NOTIFICATION/ APPLICATION FORM/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA/ EXAMINATION DATE/ EXAM PATTERN AND SYLLABUS
KUCAT 2017 is a University level entrance examination which is conducted by Kerela University. It is an online computer based test. Large number of candidates applies for this exam every year. The test is held for the candidates who are interested in Management courses.The candidates who are interested in (KUCAT 2017) should note some of the key points including application form, domicile, eligibility, exam pattern and syllabus, Admit card, result, answer key, cut-off /merit list etc.
About KUCAT 2017
KUCAT 2017 is formally known as Kerela University Common Admission Test. This exam is conducted by University of Kerala every year.The University of Kerala, formerly the University of Travancore, is an affiliating university located in Thiruvananthapuram, capital of the south Indian state of Kerala, India. A number of students who want to take admission in Management Courses as well as various courses apply for this exam.This is an online Test.This Test is university level entrance exam.
KUCAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for appearing in the Examination are as follows
- The candidate must be the citizen of India.
- Minimum qualification for M.sc/ M.A./ M.Com/ MBA is graduation.
KUCAT 2017 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- The duration of the paper will be of 2 hours.
- The paper will be available in Online mode
- Question Paper will be available in English on the basis of MCQ’s.
- There will be four sections i.e.(DI/ Reasoning/ Gen Awareness/ Comprehension)
- For correct answer the candidate will be awarded 3 marks.
- Negative Marking for wrong answer .1 Mark will be deducted.
APPLY for KUCAT 2017/ Fill KUCAT 2017 Online form
The procedure of submitting the application form is very simple.
- The candidates are requested to fill the form correctly and completely.
- Visit the official website of Kerela University i.e. apply.ku.edu
- As any incomplete information may lead to the rejection of the form.
- The candidates are also suggested to take the printout of the KUCAT Registration 2017 form for the security purpose.
- The registration fee for the candidate is Rs 500/-.
KUCAT 2017 Important Dates to remember
|Filing up of Application form||March 2017.( Tentative)|
|Last date of filing up the application online Examination form:||April 2017.( Tentative)|
|Last date of payment for application form:||April 2017.( Tentative)|
|Availability of KUCAT Admit card||2nd week of May 2017.( Tentative)|
|Date of KUCAT 2017 Exam||1st week of June 2017.( Tentative)|
|Declaration of KUCAT 2017 Exam Result||Last week of June 2017. ( Tentative)|
KUCAT 2017 Contact Address
Senate House Campus,
KUCAT 2017 Helpline
Candidates in a need of help or who have a query regarding admit card not downloading, registration/ Application number lost, photo mismatch, signature mismatch, Counseling dates, Center change request, Exam schedule, Center Map etc. can contact on toll free number KUCAT 2017 if available which shall start from 1800. In any case official KUCAT 2017 helpline is given below
Phone no : 0471 230 5994
Official Website : apply.ku.edu