LIC Scholarship 2018-19 Fill Application Form
A new notification arrives on the official website of the Life Insurance Corporation that they are providing the scholarship to the weaker section of society. The scholarship is for the meritorious candidates of weaker section. For more details about the LIC Scholarship, how to fill the application form, mode of the application form, online registration date, last date of submitting registration form etc. you can visit below-given section & given below links.
Through this scholarship, they can grab the opportunities and complete their education. The scholarship is offered for continuing their studies in India only. So the candidates those seeking for this type of scholarship can fill the application form of it on or before the last date of filling the application form.
LIC Scholarship 2018-19 Application Form
The candidates have to fill the online application form within the scheduled frame of time as per the announcement of LIC Golden Jubilee Foundation. The Life Insurance Corporation is a state-owned and also an investment company in India. The headquarter of this company is situated at Mumbai and it is founded in the year 1956. It is a State enterprise government corporation company and it also offers a scholarship for deserving candidates those are residing in India.
|Name of Scholarship Program: LIC Scholarship 2018-19
Organisation Name: LIC Golden Jubilee Foundation
Official Website: https://www.licindia.in/ Bottom-Links/ Golden-Jubilee-Foundation/ Scholarship
Fax Number: 022-22884103
Address: ‘Yogakshema’, Nariman Point, Mumbai- 21.
There are certain criteria which must be fulfilled to apply for the scholarship. These are as follows:
- The candidates must have the minimum of 60% marks in the last passed examination.
- Selection for the scholarship will be on the basis of merit. The marks of Class 10th and 12th will be taken into account.
- During the graduation, the candidate must have minimum 50% marks.
- One family will have only one scholarship.
- In the case of violation of any condition of scholarship, then officials will cancel the scholarship.
LIC Scholarship Amount
- The student Scholarship amount is Rs 10, 000/-per year, Rs.1000/-only payable monthly
- The candidates’ scholarship will be directly provided to the bank a/c.
- The students will get the benefit for the time period of his/her course.
How to apply
The candidates will apply through online mode for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship. After submitting the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Application Form, candidates will get an acknowledgment at registered e-mail ID. This e-mail id has to fill in the application form during its submission. The LIC Golden Jubilee Fund will make all the correspondences through this e-mail Id only. The candidates must care that they should submit the right contact number along with the correct e-mail id. Bank details are not required at this stage but in later stages, they can be required.
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Birth certificate
- Passport size Photo
- signature (scan)
- previous exam mark sheet
- Address proof
- Commencement of filling online application form: Not available, will announce soon
- Last date for filling online application form: will announce soon
For more details about LIC Scholarship, 2018-19 candidates can click here.