Lucknow University Admission 2018. Lucknow University announced admission for the session 2018-2019. The candidates who want to take admission for UG and PG courses can apply online and offline mode.Candidates can go through official website of Lucknow University. In this article, you will get full information about admission in Lucknow University 2018 like-Notification, Application Form, Important Dates, Eligibility, Documents Required, Counselling etc.
Lucknow University Admission 2018
University Of Lucknow or Lucknow University (LU) is a government-owned Indian research university based in Lucknow. LU’s old campus is located at Badshah Nagar, University Road area of the city with a new campus at Jankipuram. Founded in 1867, LU is one of the oldest government-owned institutions of Indian higher education.
Lucknow University is one of the best University across the country this University offers various programs for UG and PG courses. It has one the best faculty from across the country for different types of courses.
Lucknow University Admission 2018 Important Dates
Candidates who want to apply through offline mode for admission in UG and PG courses will have to go through official website www.lkounivac.in. From here download the application form and after filling the form submit it to the office of Lucknow University. The important dates for Lucknow University Admissions is given below in the table-
|Events||Dates For Every Course|
|For MBA (Announced)||For PG||For UG|
|1.||Online application starts||18th August 2017||19th March 2018||19th March 2018|
|2.||Last date of application form||31st January 2018||1st week of April 2018||1st week of April 2018|
|3.||Date of exam||–||2nd week of May 2018||2nd week of May 2018|
|4.||Result declaration||–||4th week of May 2018||4th week of May 2018|
|5.||Counselling Started||–||3rd week of June 2018||3rd week of June 2018|
Apply For Lucknow University Admission 2018
Students can apply in the Lucknow University for UG, PG Courses. The application can be sent through online and offline modes. The procedure to fill the form is given below-
Candidates who want to apply for UG courses in Lucknow University can get detail how to apply given below:
- Depending on eligibility criteria can choose one the courses.
- ie. BA/ B.COM/ B.Sc(Maths)/ BSc(Bio)/ B.Ed/ BBA/ MA/ MBA/ MSc/ M.COM/ M.Ed etc.
- Go to official website of Unversity of Lucknow ie. www.lkouniv.ac.in
- Application form fee is Rs 600.00 only for General and OBC candidates and Rs 300.00 only for SC/ST.
- The complete admission process (Registration, Application fee deposition, final form submission ) should be done within 6 days otherwise your admission will be canceled.
- The candidates who want to apply to offline mode so just choose one of the courses of UG/PG.
- Go to the official website at www.lkouniv.ac.in download registration form.
- Full fill all the information required.
- Make Bank challan of RS 600.00 only for General and OBC candidates and Rs 300.00 only for SC/ST.
- Post it to the head office of University.
Lucknow University Exam Pattern 2018
The student must know about the University Pattern of the entrance exam. So that they can prepare accordingly. The entrance exam of Lucknow University also contains negative marking scheme. So, you need to be very careful during the exam. The exam pattern for UG courses is as follows:
- Type of Questions: The question paper will contain the MCQ’s or Multiple Choice Type questions.
- Number of Questions: Total 100 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Duration of Exam: The duration of exam will be of 90 minutes.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be provided for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect response.
Lucknow University Admission 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Admission to the University is based on the Entrance exam for UG courses except for the professional courses while admission to PG will be based on the merit. That means this is the main eligibility criteria which a candidate should meet. Some more criteria are given below-
|L.L.B. (Integrated) five years|
|B.Sc (Biology group)|
|B.Sc (Mathematics group)|
Lucknow University Admission 2018 Merit List/ Result
After the submission of Application form, results will be declared and then merit list will be created. The result will be displayed on the official website. Candidates can check their result on the merit list on the official website of Lucknow University at http://www.lkouniv.ac.in/. The merit list/ result of the University is expected to be declared on the 4th week of May.
Lucknow University Counseling 2018
Counseling at Lucknow University will be done on the basis of Merit list. The students who are on Merit List will be eligible for counselling. Also, remember to bring the important documents for Lucknow University Counseling 2018. The important documents which are required for the counselling are-
- 5 Passport Size Photographs
- Photo ID Proof
- 10th and 12th Marksheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Entrance Exam or Qualifying Exam ScoreCard
Lucknow University Admission 2018 Helpline
Students can directly call the given contact number for any issue regarding LPU Admission, Important Documents or anything which is troubling you. The helpline number of the University is given below-
Address: Lucknow University Main Building,
University Road, Babuganj,
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226007
Helpline Number: 8004933855