Fill Master of Philosophy (M. Phil) Course Application Form 2018
Master of Philosophy is not just a regular course, it is a pre-doctorate course whose basics is research only. The course aims to postgraduate candidates converting into Research Scholars. A course of practical knowledge along with theoretical concepts is M. Phil. They offer specialization in any field. Some of the specializations are as follows:
- Psychiatric Social Work
The candidates are interested in pursuing the course of Master of Philosophy should fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidates who are applying should have completed the Graduation degree in any discipline and master’s degree in any discipline
- They should get the degree of post graduation from the recognized university of India
- They should have scored 55% aggregate marks in Post Graduation.
- Candidates must pass the entrance exam for the admission in M. Phil. However, candidates who passed the National Eligibility Test are also eligible for M. Phil.
Application Form 2018- Master of Philosophy Studies Program
For the admission in the course of M. Phil, Candidates have to go through the process of entrance test. All the interested candidates have to fill the application form and submitted it before or on the deadline of submission. After submitting the application form successfully, candidates can appear for exams. The candidates have to fill the application form with their personal and education related information. They also have to upload their scanned photograph in the case of online application form.
List of Top Colleges
- University of Delhi, New Delhi
- University of Calcutta, Kolkata
- Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli
- University of Mumbai, Mumbai
The Master of Philosophy offers the specialization to the candidates. After completing the course, the candidates have a wider scope for their career. They have a career as their specialization in various sectors like Research and Development institutes, Publishing Houses, Newspapers, Magazines, Law Firms, Educational Institutes, Consultancy and much more. They can work as Consultant, Teacher, Researcher, Lecturer, Scientists and Assistant Professor.