The Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University (MPMSU) conducts admission for various undergraduate and post graduate courses offered at this university. The University gives admission to the students in all the medical field like Medicine, Dental, Nursing, Paramedical, Ayurveda, Homeopathic, Unani, and Yoga colleges in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Through this article, you will get the complete details on Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University Admission 2019 i.e. notification, online application process, eligibility criteria, important dates, result, merit list and much more.
Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University Admission 2019
The MP University situated in Jabalpur Madhya Pradesh conducts entrance exam every year for admission which is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Madhya Pradesh. Candidates can do MBBS and BDS courses from the MP Medical Science University. The admission in medical department of any college of the university is given on the basis of the NEET score 2019. MP Medical University established in the year 2011 and has approx 271 college and 23,800 students. The University aims for excellence in the medical sector and to produce skilled doctors for future.
MPMSU Admission 2019 Dates
The MPMSU notification regarding the application form for the entrance examination in the university releases by the Directorate of technical education Madhya Pradesh. The candidates can fill the application form from the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University in the 2nd week of May 2019. The student should have scored well in NEET 2019 for the successful submission of the application form.
|Application starts on||2nd week May 2019|
|Application ends on||3rd week of June 2019|
|Admit card||1st week of July 2019|
|Examination||2nd week of July 2019|
|Result||To be updated soon|
MP MBBS/BDS 2019 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University Admission 2019 in MBBS or BDS for 2019 are-
- Total Questions: there will be 200 questions in the paper.
- Duration of Exam: candidates have to solve the paper in 3 hours.
- Negative Marking: there is no provision of negative marking for the examination.
- Type of Questions: questions will be of multiple choice type.
- Sections in the Paper: question paper will be divided into 3 sections.
How to Apply for MP MBBS/BDS 2019
All the eligible students willing to get admission in Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University Admission must fill the online application form on or before the last date. Candidates can follow the steps recommended below for successful submission of application form for the entrance examination of Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University Admission 2019 for MBBS or BDS courses.
- Go to the official registration portal of the authority.
- Choose the course.
- Go to the application form link and fill it.
- Choose the examination centers as per your choice.
- Upload the scanned images of documents.
- pay the application fee.
- Get a print of the registration form.
Eligibility for MPMSU Admission
The candidate going to take admission in Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University (MPMSU) they must fulfill all the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria for the Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University Admission 2019 are-
- Age of the candidate should be at least 17 years.
- The student must have passed class 12th or equivalent qualification from any recognized board with the basic subjects as Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- The candidate should have 50% marks in PCB.
MP MBBS/BDS 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus of MP University for entry in MBBS and BDS courses is given below as it will help the candidates to prepare better for the examination and score well in the entrance exam.
Syllabus of Physics
- Units And Dimension
- Acceleration Due To Gravity & its variation
- Hooke’s Law
- Specific Heats at constant volume & constant pressure
- Conduction of Heat
- Wave Nature of Light
- Reflection, refraction, & Dispersion in prism
- Bohr’s model of the atom
- Conductor, insulator, and Semiconductor
- Bar magnet lines of force
- Dimensional Analysis
- Escape Velocity
- Gas Law
- Geostationary Satellites
- Kinetic Energy
- Kinetic Theory Of Gas
- Shear And Bulk Modulus
- Surface Energy
- Universal Law Of Gravitation
- Young’s Modulus
MP MBBS/BDS 2019 Syllabus of Chemistry
- Structure Of Atom
- Chemical Bond
- Solid State
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Ionic Equilibria In Solution
- ThermoChemistry And Thermodynamic
- Chemical Kinetic
- Surface Chemistry
- Principles Of Metallurgical Operation
- Chemical Periodicity
- Comparative Study of Element
- Transition Metal
- Co-Ordination Compound
- Chemical Analysis
- Empirical & Molecular Formula
- Element’s Study
- Nomenclature Of Organic Compound
- Organic Compound
- Preparation Property
Syllabus of Botany
- Prokaryote And Eukaryote
- Elementary Grip on Microsporogenesis
- Enzyme & Growth Hormone and Classification
- Kingdom Classification Binomial Nomenclature
- Mendel’s Law Of Inheritance
- Principle Of Plant Breeding And Its Role In Improvement Of Crop
- Role Of Plant In Human Welfare
- Structural Organization Of Cell, Cell Theory
- Tissue And Tissue System
- Endocrine System With Special Reference To Various Endocrine Gland Of Man And Hormonal Co-Ordination
- Histology Of Mammalian Organ.
- Skeleton, Joint, Muscles On The Basic Of Movement Receptor.
- Structure & Function Of Animal Tissue Epithelial.
- Structure & Physiology Of Different Organ System Of Human Body.
- Vitamins and Mineral.
Download MPMSU MBBS/BDS Admit Card
The directorate of technical education, Madhya Pradesh will release the admit cards or hall ticket for the candidates. Students can get their admit card from the official website of this university. The release date of Admit Card for admission to Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University is decided in the 1st week of July 2019. Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University Admission 2019 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket release date has not announced yet.
MP MBBS/BDS Result 2019
After the entrance examination of MP Medical University, the authority will announce the result of the entrance exam on its official website. As told earlier, the results for Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University Admission 2019 will be made on the basis of NEET score of the candidates. That means, students who will qualify the NEET exam, can enter in the university. To know more about the Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University Admission 2019 result, cut-off marks, merit list, counseling, important documents etc you should visit the official web page i.e. http://www.mpmsu.edu.in.
MPMSU Counseling 2019
Only the students who will be qualified for NEET examination will be called for the counseling process. The counseling authorities are MCC and DGSH. There will be 85% of state quota seats which will be conducted by state authority. Seat allocation is based on some properties like-
- Category (General, OBC, SC/ST)
- NEET Merit List
- Seat Availability
- Choices made by the students in Branch
Documents Required For Counseling
Candidates must have all the important documents which are required at the time of counseling process. The list of all the important documents for Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University Admission 2019 Counseling is given below. You should remember to carry the original documents with you.
- NEET 2019 Admit Card
- NEET 2019 Rank Card
- 12th Mark Sheet
- 10th Mark Sheet
- Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Passport-size Photographs
MPMSU Helpline Number
In case of any query regarding the Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University Admission 2019, you can contact at the given helpline or toll-free number. The MPMSU Helpline/ Toll-free Number and other contact details are given below.
Madhya Pradesh Ayurvigyan Vishwavidyalaya Medical College Campus,
Jabalpur-482003, Madhya Pradesh
Helpdesk Query Timing 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Contact: 0761-2670339/ 2670342/ 2670343
For more details on Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University Admission 2019 CLICK HERE