Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University Admission 2018. MP Medical University established in the year 2011. The University gives admission to the students for all the medical field like Medicine, Dental, Nursing, Paramedical, Ayurveda, Homeopathic, Unani, and Yoga colleges in the state of Madhya Pradesh. The University has approx. 271 college and 23,800 students. The University aims for excellence in the medical sector and to produce skilled doctors for future.
MP Medical Science University Admission 2018
MP University situated in Jabalpur Madhya Pradesh conducts entrance examination every year for admission which is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Madhya Pradesh. Candidates can do MBBS and BDS courses from the MP Medical Science University. The admission in any college of the University is given on the basis of the NEET score 2018.
Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University Admission 2018
Notification regarding the application form for the entrance examination in the University is released by the Directorate of technical education Madhya Pradesh will release . Candidates can fill the application form from the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University in the 2nd week of May 2018. The student should have scored well in NEET 2018 for the successful submission of the application form.
Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University 2018 Important Date
|Sr. no.||Event||Date (Expected)|
|1||Application starts on||2nd week May 2018|
|2||Application ends on||3rd week of June 2018|
|3||Admit card||1st week of July 2018|
|4||Examination||2nd week of July 2018|
|5||Result||To be updated soon|
MP MBBS/BDS 2018 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University Admission 2018 in MBBS or BDS for 2018 are-
- Total Questions: there will be 200 questions in the paper.
- Duration of Exam: candidates have to solve the paper in 3 hours.
- Negative Marking: there is no provision of negative marking for the examination.
- Type of Questions: questions will be of multiple choice type.
- Sections in the Paper: question paper will be divided into 3 sections.
How to Apply for MP MBBS/BDS 2018
Candidates can follow the steps recommended below for successful submission of application form for the entrance examination of Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University Admission 2018 for MBBS or BDS courses.
- Go to the official registration portal of the authority.
- Choose the course.
- Go to the application form link and fill it.
- Choose the examination centers as per your choice.
- Upload the scanned images of documents.
- pay the application fee.
- Get a print of the registration form.
MP Medical University 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must be eligible for Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University Admission 2018. The eligibility criteria for the students which is a necessity failing which the student will be disqualified are-
- Age of the candidate should be at least 17 years.
- The student must have passed class 12th or equivalent qualification from any recognized board with the basic subjects as Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- The candidate should have 50% marks in PCB.
MP MBBS/BDS 2018 Syllabus
The syllabus of MP University for entry in MBBS and BDS courses is given below as it will help the candidates to prepare better for the examination and score well in the entrance exam.
Syllabus of Physics
- Units And Dimension
- Acceleration Due To Gravity & its variation
- Hooke’s Law
- Specific Heats at constant volume & constant pressure
- Conduction of Heat
- Wave Nature of Light
- Reflection, refraction, & Dispersion in prism
- Bohr’s model of the atom
- Conductor, insulator, and Semiconductor
- Bar magnet lines of force
- Dimensional Analysis
- Escape Velocity
- Gas Law
- Geostationary Satellites
- Kinetic Energy
- Kinetic Theory Of Gas
- Shear And Bulk Modulus
- Surface Energy
- Universal Law Of Gravitation
- Young’s Modulus
MP MBBS/BDS 2018 Syllabus of Chemistry
- Structure Of Atom
- Chemical Bond
- Solid State
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Ionic Equilibria In Solution
- ThermoChemistry And Thermodynamic
- Chemical Kinetic
- Surface Chemistry
- Principles Of Metallurgical Operation
- Chemical Periodicity
- Comparative Study of Element
- Transition Metal
- Co-Ordination Compound
- Chemical Analysis
- Empirical & Molecular Formula
- Element’s Study
- Nomenclature Of Organic Compound
- Organic Compound
- Preparation Property
Syllabus of Botany
- Prokaryote And Eukaryote
- Elementary Grip on Microsporogenesis
- Enzyme & Growth Hormone and Classification
- Kingdom Classification Binomial Nomenclature
- Mendel’s Law Of Inheritance
- Principle Of Plant Breeding And Its Role In Improvement Of Crop
- Role Of Plant In Human Welfare
- Structural Organization Of Cell, Cell Theory
- Tissue And Tissue System
- Endocrine System With Special Reference To Various Endocrine Gland Of Man And Hormonal Co-Ordination
- Histology Of Mammalian Organ.
- Skeleton, Joint, Muscles On The Basic Of Movement Receptor.
- Structure & Function Of Animal Tissue Epithelial.
- Structure & Physiology Of Different Organ System Of Human Body.
- Vitamins and Mineral.
MP MBBS/BDS Admit Card 2018
The directorate of technical education, Madhya Pradesh will release the admit cards of the candidates. Students can get their admit card from the official website of the University. The release date of Admit Card for admission to Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University is decided in the 1st week of July 2018. Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University Admission 2018 release date has not yet announced.
MP University MBBS/BDS Result 2018
After the entrance examination of MP Medical University, the authority will announce the result of the entrance exam on its official website. As told earlier, the results for Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University Admission 2018 will be made on the basis of NEET score of the candidates. That means, students who will qualify the NEET exam, can enter in the University.
MP Medical University Counseling 2018
Only the students who are qualified for NEET examination will be called for the Counseling. The counseling authorities are MCC and DGSH. There will be 85% of state quota seats which will be conducted by state authority. Seat allocation is based on some properties like-
- Category(General, OBC, SC/ST)
- NEET Merit List
- Seat Availability
- Choices made by the students in Branch
Documents Required For Counseling
Candidates must have documents which are required at the time of counseling. The list of documents is here. Remember to carry the original documents with you. The list of the documents are given below-
- NEET 2018 Admit Card
- NEET 2018 Rank Card
- 12th Mark Sheet
- 10th Mark Sheet
- Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Passport-size Photographs