Manipal University conducts an Entrance Exam for admission to various UG and PG. MU OET 2018 is the Entrance Exam in which the student has to appear to get admission into Manipal University. The latest announcements about the MUOET 2018 like important dates, fee structure, eligibility criteria, result, merit list etc.can be read below.
Manipal University Online Entrance Test 2018 is conducted once per year through its various exam centers. So, below in this article, you will find all the details regarding MU OET 2018, MU OET 2018 Application Form, MU OET 2018 Admit Card and much more.
The Manipal Entrance Test (MET) 2018 Notification has been released now. And you can check below in the table the important dates for MET Application Form, Entrance Test, and other dates.
Manipal University Admission 2018
Manipal University gives admission on the basis of student’s performance in MET, NEET, MAT, CMAT etc. The Manipal University MBBS Admission is given on the basis of the basis of Student’s performance in NEET.
Whereas Admission to MBA Course is on the basis of CAT, MAT etc. Below is the article, we are proving all the details regarding the Manipal University Admission 2018.
Manipal MET 2018
The Manipal University has changed the name of MU OET (Manipal University Online Entrance Test) to MET (Manipal Entrance Test) for candidates applying to B.Tech programmes in the academic year 2018-19. The exam will be now called as MET. The details about the exam are given below in this article.
MU OET 2018 Dates
View all the important dates regarding the MU OET 2018 below in the article.
|Application Start||the Last date for application||Slot Booking/Admit Card||Exam Dates||Result|
|BTech, BPharm, PharmD||Started||11th March 2018||31st March to 5th April 2018 (IIIrd Attempt: 9th May to 10th May 2018)||19th April to 9th May (Ist & IInd Attempt) & 11th May 2018 (IIIrd Attempt)||14th May 2018|
|B.Arch||Started||31st May 2018||–||–||–|
|M.Tech||Started||15th May 2018||23rd May to 25th May 2018||1st June to 10th June 2018||13th June 2018|
|B.Tech (LE)||Started||8th May 2018||10th May to 13th May 2018||16th May 2018 to 21st May 2018||24th May 2018|
|BA (Media & Communication), BBA||Started||21st March 2018||31st March to 15th April 2018||19th, 29th April and 2nd,6th & 8th May 2018||11th May 2018|
|B.Com/BHM/B.Sc||21st March 2018||–||–||–|
|B.Sc Nursing/BPT/BOT||Started||30th May 2018||–||–||–|
|BA (Humanities)/MA||Started||2nd May 2018||–||–||–|
|MBA||Started||11th June 2018||–||–||–|
|MBBS||Admission on the basis of NEET score|
MU OET 2018 Application Form
All the students are advised to fill the MU OET 2018 Application Form through its official website. The last date to fill the application form is different for different courses.
You can view the complete date schedule in the above table. View the process to fill MU OET 2018 Application Form below:
- Open the official website of Manipal University.
- Now, click on the link to fill MU OET 2018 Application Form.
- Create a student account on it and log into it.
- Fill the Application Form with all the details correctly entered and upload the necessary documents in the format prescribed.
- Now, deposit the application form fees via Debit/ Credit Card/ Netbanking etc.
- Once again check the details on the Application Form and click on submit.
- Save the acknowledgment slip for future use.
MU OET 2018 Application Form Fees
You can pay this application form fees through your Debit/ Credit Card/ Netbanking etc. You can also pay the fees through DD in favor of Manipal University payable at Manipal/ Udupi. MU OET 2018 Application fee is Rs 600/- whereas the entrance exam fee is rs 1400/-.
MU OET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Students who are seeking admission to any course at Manipal University must fulfil the specific eligibility criteria of the Course. View the course wise MU OET 2018 eligibility criteria below:
- Applying Candidate must have passed the 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board with PCM & English as compulsory subjects.
- Applying Candidate should have passed the 10+2 with minimum 50% marks.
- There is no minimum age limit.
- Applying Candidate must get minimum 50% in MU OET 2018.
B.Tech (Lateral Entry)
- Applying candidate must have passed the 3-year diploma in Engineering or 10+2 from a recognized university with Mathematics as the main subject.
- Applying candidate must possess minimum 45% marks on the Entrance Exam.
- There is no minimum age limit.
- Applying candidate must possess a graduation degree from BE/ B.Tech or AMIE or equivalent from a recognized University with 50% aggregate marks in it.
- There is no age limit.
- Must score 50% marks in MU OET 2018.
- Applying candidate must have passed the 10+2, A Level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Secure 50% marks on the Qualifying Exam.
- There is no maximum age limit.
Manipal University Fee Structure/Courses
The courses in the Manipal University are listed below. The fee structure along with the course names are below. Students may go through the list at the time of admission.
|Program||Tuition fee||Registration fee||Caution deposite||Total Fees||Second year fee||Third year fee||Fourth year fee||Fifth year fee||Total fee|
|BTech Lateral -Diploma||116,000||10,000||15,000||141,000||116,000||116,000||–||–||373,000|
|BDes Fashion Design||158,000||10,000||15,000||183,000||158,000||158,000||158,000||–||657,000|
|BDes Jewellery Design||158,000||10,000||15,000||183,000||158,000||158,000||158,000||–||657,000|
|BFA – Applied Arts||83,000||10,000||15,000||108,000||83,000||83,000||83,000||–||357,000|
|BSc Interior design||83,000||10,000||15,000||108,000||83,000||83,000||–||–||274,000|
|BCom/ BCom (Hons)||53,000||10,000||10,000||73,000||53,000||53,000||–||–||179,000|
|BBA/ BBA in Hospitality & Tourism||110,000||10,000||15,000||135,000||110,000||110,000||–||–||355,000|
|M Com (Financial Analysis)||52,000||10,000||10,000||72,000||52,000||–||–||124,000|
|BSc/ BSc (Hons)||69,000||10,000||10,000||89,000||69,000||69,000||–||–||227,000|
|MSc/MSc by Research||85,000||10,000||10,000||105,000||85,000||–||–||–||190,000|
|BA/ BA (Hons)/ BA Liberal Arts/ BPES||53,000||10,000||10,000||73,000||53,000||53,000||–||–||179,000|
|MA (Applied Economics)||52,000||10,000||10,000||72,000||52,000||–||–||–||124,000|
|BA LLB (Hons)||144,000||10,000||10,000||164,000||144,000||144,000||144,000||144,000||740,000|
MET 2018 Admit Card
All the students can download the MU OET 2018 Admit Card from the official website soon after the slot booking. You can complete the MU OET 2018 Slot Booking through the official website of Manipal University. View the steps to download MU OET 2018 Admit Card below:
- Open the official website of Manipal University.
- Now, log in to your Student account on the official website.
- Now, select the exam date, time and center of your choice and click on submit.
- You slot booking for the exam is complete. Now, you can download the Admit Card.
- Take a print of it for future use.
MET 2018 Result
The MU OET 2018 Result will be declared through the official website of Manipal University. The result will be out through the official website in the fourth week of May 2018. So, all the students are advised to visit the official website and download their result. You can access your result via your Name, Roll Number, and DoB.
MET 2018 Merit List
MET 2018 Merit List will be out on 14th May 2018. The merit list is out through Manipal University’s official web portal. So, you access the merit list from there. To know more about the MU OET 2018 Merit List CLICK HERE.
MET 2018 Counselling
Students need to select the counseling address at the time of Slot Booking. The counseling will begin in the First week of June 2018. Also, the counselling will be conducted in the Offline Mode.
So, the student must be present at the time of counselling along with all the necessary documents for verification. You can view the list of required documents below. The admission will be given on the basis of Rank in the entrance exam.
- 10th & 12th Marksheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- MU OET 2018 Result
- MU OET 2018 Admit Card
- Graduation Degree (If applicable)
Manipal University Helpline Number
If any student is facing any kind of issue, then he/ she can call the toll free number of Manipal University. For your comfort, we have mentioned the Manipal University Helpline Number below:
Manipal University Helpline Number: +91 9243777733, +91 9243777733