Fill Mass Communications Course Application Form
With the unprecedented growth in the communication industry, there is a great demand for the mass communication professionals. There is the requirement of trained persons in the television channels and mass media. Mass Communications has not restricted to Journalism alone but it covers various other aspects too. It is a career of creativity. So the candidates those are interested must read this content carefully.
- Undergraduate Courses: The candidates must have successfully passed the class 12th with certain minimum qualifying marks.
- Postgraduate Courses: Candidates must have the degree of graduation and maximum age of the candidates must be 30 years. Some colleges also ask for work experiences.
Application Form 2018-Mass Communications Course Programs
There are many institutions and universities in the country which are offering Mass Communications courses at UG and PG level. But for admission, they are conducting the entrance exam. To get admission, one has to pass these Mass Communications Entrance exam.
The application form will be available as per the schedule of institutions. Like ACJ Exam is conducted in the month of May, thus the application form will be available either in the month of March or April. Most of the application form for Mass Communications exam will fill online only.
For the following courses, the entrance exams are conducted:
- UG Courses:
- Bachelor of Mass Communication
- Bachelor of Mass Media
- PG Courses
- Post Graduate Diploma in Writing for Mass Media
- Postgraduate Diploma in Development Communication
- Postgraduate Diploma in Journalism
- Postgraduate Diploma in Advertising & Marketing Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication
- Master of Mass Communication and Journalism
- Master of Mass Communication
- Master of Arts in Mass Communication
- Master of Journalism and Mass Communication
- Master of Advertising & Marketing Management
- Master of Philosophy in Journalism & Mass Communication
List of Mass Communications Course Entrance Exam
The list for the entrance exam in the courses of Mass communication is as follows:
- Manipal University Online Entrance Test (MU OET)
- Symbiosis Entrance Test
- Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test
- Asian College of Journalism Entrance Test
- Film and Television Institute of India Admission Test
- IIMC Entrance Exam
Mass Communications Course Result 2018
All the results for different mass communication entrance exam will declare only after few days of the completion of the exam. After the exam, the applicants of the entrance exam wait for their hard work. After the declaration of result only, they will be sure about getting the admission in mass communication courses.
Influence of media over people is very strong. It has attracted many youths to start their career in the industry of mass communication. If candidates are possessing the qualification of Technical mass communication than they have following options as their career:
- Media Planner
- TV Producer
- Radio Jockey
- Event Management
- Corporate Communications
- Public Relation Officer
- Copy Editor
The career aspects of mass communication also involve the following scope too:
- College Professor
- Market Researcher
- Corporate Trainer
- Placement Officer
- Travel Agent