MAT 2017 NOTIFICATION/ APPLICATION FORM/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA/ EXAMINATION DATE/ EXAM PATTERN AND SYLLABUS
MAT 2017 is a national level entrance examination which is conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA). It is an online computer based test. Large number of candidates applies for this exam every year. The test is held for the candidates who are interested in Management courses. The candidates who are interested in (MAT 2017) should note some of the key points including application form, domicile, eligibility, exam pattern and syllabus, Admit card, result, answer key, cut-off /merit list etc.
About MAT 2017
MAT 2017 is formally known as Management Aptitude Test. This exam is conducted by AIMA every year.TheAll India Management Association (AIMA). AIMA is a federation of Local Management Associations (LMAs). AIMA today affiliates 64 LMAs across the country. A number of students who want to take admission in Management Courses apply for this exam.The MAT examination is held four times a year in month of February, May, September and December.This is an online Test. This Test is national level entrance exam.
MAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for appearing in the Examination are as follows
- The candidate must be the citizen of India.
- Minimum qualification to appear for the test is graduation.
- The candidates who have completed their graduation in any of the streams like science, commerce and arts can apply for the exam.
- The candidates who are in the final year of the graduation can also apply for the exam.
- The candidates who have a minimum of 50% marks in their graduation can apply for the test (45% marks for the SC/ST candidates). The NRI candidates can also appear for the test.
- The candidates of any age can appear for this entrance test.
- There is no attempt limit for the examination.
MAT 2017 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- The duration of the paper will be of 3 hours.
- The paper will be available in Online mode as well as Offline mode.
- Question Paper will be available in English on the basis of MCQ’s.
- There will be five sections i.e.(DI/ Reasoning/ Gen Awareness/ Comprehension/ Global environment)
- Total 200 questions will be asked.
- For correct answer the candidate will be awarded 1 mark.
- Negative Marking for wrong answer .1/4th Mark will be deducted.
APPLY for MAT 2017/ Fill MAT 2017 Online form
The procedure of submitting the application form is very simple.
- Registration will be done through the online or offline process.
- The form will be provided from the first week of December 2017.
- After submitting the application form online, the form will be scrutinized by the examining committee and the candidates will get the acknowledgement slip.
- This acknowledgement slip ensures that the form is filled and verified correctly.
- There is no fee concession for the reserved category.
- The fee can be paid through the following modes: Credit card/debit card, net banking, demand draft and through cash payment.
- The demand draft will be made in favor of All India Management Association from any bank.
- The registration fee for all the candidates is Rs.1200/-
MAT 2017 Important Dates to remember
|Filing up of Application form||2nd week of Dec 2016.|
|Last date of filing up the application online Examination form:||3rd week of January 2017|
|Last date of payment for application form:||3rd week of January 2017|
|Availability of MAT Admit card||Last week of January 2017( Tentative)|
|Date of MAT 2017 Exam||5th Feb 2017 ( PBT) & 11th Feb 2017 (CBT)|
|Declaration of MAT 2017 Exam Result||After 30 days from the examination.|
AIMA Contact Address
#24-25, 4th Floor,
Andhra Association Building
Lodhi Road, Institutional Area,
New Delhi, Delhi 110003
Candidates in a need of help or who have a query regarding admit card not downloading, registration/ Application number lost, photo mismatch, signature mismatch, Counseling dates, Center change request, Exam schedule, Center Map etc. can contact on toll free number MAT 2017 if available which shall start from 1800. In any case official MAT 2017 helpline is given below
Phone no :011 2464 5100
Official website: www.aima.in