Maharashtra MHCET-2017 Entrance Exam MHTCET 2017
Numerous candidates appear in the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHCET/ MHT CET 2017) for Technical and Health Sciences courses. Maharastra Technical University Common Entrance Test – MTUCET which is conducted by Government of Maharastra. After scoring the candidate can take admission in Technical courses as well as Health courses like B.Tech/B.E /B.Pharmacy/ D.Pharmacy and many more.The candidates who are interested in (MHT CET 2017/MH CET 2017) should note some of the key points including application form, domicile, eligibility, exam pattern and syllabus, Admit card, result, answer key, cut-off merit list etc.
About MHT CET/MHCET 2017
MHT CET / MHCET 2017 are Technical University Common Entrance Test which is conducted by Maharastra University of Health and Technical Sciences every year. This Test is state level entrance exam for various professional as well as Technical courses. After the exam, Government of Maharastra offers admissions in various colleges which are affiliated to Maharastra health and Technical Sciences Board. The seats in all the government colleges are filled through merit quota on the basis of MHT CET 2017.MHT CET 2017 is popularly known as Maharastra Health and Technical Sciences Common Entrance Test. The official website details are www.mhtcet2017.co.in
MHCET/ MHT CET 2017 Online Form
|Name of the organization conducts the examination||Maharastra Health Sciences and Technical Department, Government Of Maharastra|
|Entrance Examination||MHCET/ MHT CET2017|
|Mode of Entrance Exam||Online|
|Entrance Exam Type||State|
|Admission Process||Step 1. MHCET Entrance Exam 2017
Step 2. Cut – Off List / Merit List
Step 3. Counselling session – 1st/ 2nd/ 3rd/ 4th MHCET 2016 Counselling.
Step 4. Allotment of Colleges
MH-CET/MHT CET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for appearing in Maharashtra Common Entrance Exam 2017 for B.Tech/ B.Sc Agricultural, B.Pharma, B.Phama Exam is given below.
- Interested candidates must have completed 12th STD with compulsory subjects like Physics, Mathematics and optional subjects as Biology, Computer Science and Chemistry.
- Minimum % for admission in B.Tech is 45% marks and 40% marks ( for ST, SC candidates)
- The candidate should be the citizen of India
- The candidate whose parents working as the employee of government or retired from the post can also apply for this exam.
- The admission will be on the basis of MH CET 2017/ MHT CET and JEE Mains.
- The candidate should be more than 17 years of age to apply.
MH CET/MHT CET 2017 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- There will be paper of 100 Questions for Physics.
- There will be paper of 100 Questions for Chemistry.
- There will be paper of 50 Questions for Mathematics.
- It is expected that MH CET 2017/ MHT CET 2017will be held in May 2017.
- The Syllabus will be of 11th and 12th Std
- Question Paper will be available in English and on the basis of MCQ’s.
- For correct answer the candidate will be awarded 2 marks. Negative Marking is also applicable of 0.25
- The Paper will be conducted on different slots of the same day.
MHCET/MHT CET 2017 Fill Online form
The procedure of submitting the application form is very easy and simple. Visit the official website www.mhtcet2017.in for online registration. Fill the full details of yours and submit the respective form after that take the print out of the application form. The hard copy of the application form will be sent to the examination authority. The registration fee of the application form is Rs 800/- for Gen and OBC and Rs 600/- for ST/SC.
MH CET 2017/ MHT CET 2017 Important Dates to remember:
|MH CET 2017 filing up of Application form||3rd week of March 2017(Tentative)|
|Last date of filing up the application online Examination form:||Last week of April 2017.( Tentative)|
|Last date of payment for application form:||Last week of April 2017.( Tentative)|
|Availability of MH CET 2017 Admit card:||1st week of May 2017. (Tentative)|
|Date of MH CET 2017 Exam:||May 2017.(Tentative)|
|Declaration of Result:||June 2017 (Tentative)|
|Counseling starts from||Last week of June2017 (Tentative)|
|Admissions starts from||July 2017|
Contact Address and Helpline:
Maharastra Health and Technical Sciences Department,
Directorate of Technical Education,Maharastra
E-mail: [email protected]
Website: www.dtemaharastra.gov .in