MHT-CET (Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test) 2018 online application form will be available from the 1st week of March until the 4th week of March 2018. The candidate’s wants do medical science and technical courses like B.Tech, B.Pharma, and medical science from the various institutes comes under MHT-CET can apply the application form through online mode only. There is no other mode of applying the application form of MHT-CET 2018, so candidates are suggested to go through the official website of MHT-CET. Maharashtra state provides the student an opportunity to get admitted in various colleges of Maharashtra for the medical science and technology program.
MHT-CET 2018 Online Application Form
The candidates will be able to fill the application form for MHT-CET 2018 from the month of March 2018 from the official website of MHT-CET. Here we are providing details how to apply online for MHT-CET, so candidates can fill the application form easily.
How to Apply for MHT-CET 2018
- Visit official website- dtemaharashtra.gov.in
- Click on “Apply online” link
- Apply under New Registration tab
- The candidates should make sure that they hold a valid email id and relevant documents before applying
- After registration, Fill in the application form which includes personal details and Educational details
- Upload photograph and signature as per the specified specifications
- The last step is of fee payment, Candidates have to pay the following amount as per the categories they fall in
Application Fee for MHT-CET 2018
Here we providing details of the application fee for MHT-CET 2018, so candidates can check the application for this year given bellow:
|CATEGORY||AMOUNT (INR)||BANK COMMISSION (INR)|
The candidates can pay the application fee by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ another online payment mode.
MHT-CET 2018 Helpline
The Helpline word means the authority which is available for help, so MHT-CET also provided a proper helpline for the candidates who appear in the common entrance test this year. The candidates going to fill the application form and facing any problem can easily contact to following details given bellow.
Technical Education, 3, Mahapalika Marg,Opp. Metro Cinema
Mumbai – 400 001
Contact No:(022) 22617969
Email-id: [email protected]
Toll Free Number : 1800- Not Available Yet