Madhya Pradesh (MP) TET 2018 Fill Application Form Online
The MP TET 2018 is conducted for recruiting the candidates for the post of teacher in primary classes and upper primary classes. It is necessary that the candidates will give the state teacher eligibility test to get the job of the teacher in government and private schools. Here, in this, the article you will get the all the information regarding the Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2018. So, interested and eligible candidates can fill the application form on or before the last date.
MP TET 2018 Updates
The recent update on Madhya Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test 2018 is that all the private school teachers also have to qualify the teacher’s eligibility test. As we know that central government is working to improve the education system in India and wants to provide the better education to all of the students. Hence the Human Resources Development of Ministry has ordered to the state governments to implement this rule in all of the states of India. Because to improve the education level it is necessary that first improve the qualification level of the teachers including private school teachers.
- Commence by filling and submitting online MP TET application form 2018: June 2018
- Last date for filling and submitting online application form of MP TET 2018: July 2018
- Exam date of MP TET 2018: August 2018
- Announcement of MP TET result 2018: September 2018/ October 2018
- For primary Level Teachers (Class I-V)
- Inter or Diploma from recognized board
- Class 12th with at least 45% marks
- 2 years diploma in Elementary Education along with special education
- Candidates who had 4 year’s Bachelors in Education are also eligible to apply
- For Upper Primary Level (Class VI-VIII)
- Graduation with at least 50% marks
- Degree in Special Education
- 4 year’s degree in elementary education
Applicattion form and fee
According to the official notification, the candidates who want to apply for MP TET 2018 will fill and submit the application form in the month of June 2018. The authorities will accept the application form till the last date or before the last date. After the last date, no MP TET 2018 application form will be accepted. Therefore, application forms must be filled with in the scheduled frame of time. For filling up the applciation form, the candidates needs to fill online application form from its official websitew which is as www.vyapam.nic.in.
Madhya Pradesh TET 2018 Exam pattern structure Paper I
The candidates will have the following exam patter in MP TET Paper 1 2018.
|S. No.||Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|1||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
Madhya Pradesh TET 2018 Exam pattern structure Paper II
For the MP TET paper 2, the candidates will have the following pattern in the exam.
|Sr. No.||Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|1||Child Development and Pedagogy (compulsory)||30||30|
|2||Language I (compulsory)||30||30|
|3||Language II (compulsory)||30||30|
|4- (i)||For Mathematics and Science teacher (Optional)||60||60|
|4- (ii)||For Social Science teacher (Optional)||60||60|
|4- (iii)||For any other teacher – either (a) or (b)|
For more information about MP TET 2018 click here.