MUMBAI UNIVERSITY ADMISSION 2018 NOTIFICATION
Mumbai University Admissions 2018 is a national level admission which offered by Mumbai University. The University offers UG, PG, Large number Doctoral and Integrated Research courses in the area of engineering, arts, business administration, science and a large number of candidates applies for this admission process every year. The candidates who are interested in Mumbai University Admission 2018 should note some of the key points including the application form, domicile, eligibility, exam pattern and syllabus, Admit card, result, answer key, cut off /merit list etc.
About Mumbai University Admission 2018
Mumbai University conducts an entrance exam called Mumbai University entrance exam, to offer admission into PG, Doctoral and Integrated Research courses. The University of Mumbai, also known as MU, is one of the first state universities of India and the oldest in Maharashtra. This entrance exam offers admission in the main campus of the university as well as in various colleges which are affiliated to MU. A number of students who want to take admission in these Courses apply for this exam/ admission. This Test is national level admission process.
MU Admission 2018 Dates to remember
Check here the Mumbai University Admission 2018 important dates for various programmes offered at this university. According to the official notification, all the eligible candidates can fill the MU UG Admission 2018 online application form on or before the 18th June 2018. For more details about the Mumbai University Admission 2018 important dates (official), you need to visit the official website.
|Availability of application form for undergraduate programmes offline||May 31 to June 18, 2018|
|Online Pre-Admission Enrolment Form||June 1 to June 18, 2018|
|Submission of Admission form along with printed copy of the pre-enrolment form (Mandatory)||June 13 to June 18, 2018|
|The release of First Merit List for undergraduate courses||June 19, 2018|
|Document verification and Payment of Fee||June 20, to 22, 2018|
|The release of Second Merit List||June 22, 2018|
|Verification of Documents and Payment of Fee||June 25 to June 27, 2018|
|The release of Third Merit List||June 20|
|Verification of Documents||June 27, 2018|
|Document Verification and Payment of Fee||June 28 to 28, 2018|
Mumbai University Admission Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for appearing in the Examination are as follows
- The candidate must be the citizen of India.
- Candidates have to obtain a minimum of 55% of marks
- The candidates who have completed their graduation in any of the streams like science, commerce and arts can apply for the exam.
- For the Five Year Integrated Programmes, the candidates should have passed the +2 examination with at least 50% marks.
- The candidates who are in the final year of the graduation can also apply for the Post Graduation Course.
APPLY for MU Admissions 2018/ Fill MU 2018 Online form
The procedure of submitting the application form is very simple.
- The candidates are requested to fill the form correctly and completely.
- Applicants should visit the official site of the organization and fill the prescribed format of the Application Form available at the official website i.e. www.mu.ac.in
- As any incomplete information may lead to the rejection of the form.
- The candidates are also suggested to take the printout of the Mumbai University Registration 2018 form for the security purpose.
Documents required at the time of Admission
- 10th or 12th class Mark sheets or Passing Certificate.
- Degree/ Provisional certificate of the qualifying Degree Examination along with mark statements.
- Caste Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- ID Proof
Mumbai University Contact Address
Kalina, Santacruz East,
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400098
Mumbai University Helpline
Candidates in a need of help or who have a query regarding admit card not downloading, registration/ Application number lost, photo mismatch, signature mismatch, Counseling dates, Center change request, Exam schedule, Center Map etc. can contact on toll free number Mumbai University Admissions 2018 if available which shall start from 1800. In any case, official Mumbai University Admissions 2018 helpline is given below.
Phone No: 022 2654 3000
Official website: www.mu.ac.in
Written By: Durga K Khangarot (Sr. Admin & CR)