The students who are willing to pursue their career in Architecture after the 12th Std have to appear in NATA 2018. NATA stands for National Aptitude Test in Architecture. This is a National Level Examination organize by Council of Architecture, India (COA). Through this exam, you can get admission into the 5-year B.Arch course. NATA 2018 will be conducted on 29th April 2018 at the National Level. Check the article below for complete details regarding NATA 2018.
NATA 2018 Dates
According to the recent notification of COA, NATA 2018 Exam Date is 29th April 2018. So, Scroll below to view the table containing all the important NATA 2018 Dates.
|Exam Name||NATA 2018|
|Conducting Authority||Council of Architecture India|
|Notification Release Date||3rd January 2018|
|Registration Begins||16th January 2018|
|Last Date of Registration||2nd March 2018|
|Admit Card Release Date||2nd April 2018|
|Exam Date||29th April 2018|
|Result Declaration||1st June 2018|
NATA 2018 Application Form
The students who are willing to appear in NATA 2018 can fill the application form through the official website of NATA. You can fill the Application form from 16th January 2018. The complete procedure for filling NATA 2018 Application Form is given below:
Fill NATA 2018 Application Form Process
- Open the official website of NATA and click on Apply for Exam button.
- Now create a student account on the website
- Now fill the application form with all the details correctly entered.
- Upload the scanned documents asked such as Photograph, signature and Category certificate (Only for SC/ ST Candidates)
- Submit the filled application form. Note that you can’t make any modification in the application form once submitted.
- After submitting the Application Form, deposit the Application form fee through Debit/ Credit Card/ Netbanking etc.
- After the successful fee payment, you will be redirected to the confirmation page. Save and Print the Acknowledgment Slip for future reference.
NATA 2018 Application Form Fee
NATA 2018 Application Form Fee will vary according to the Category. Scroll below to view the category wise NATA 2018 Application Form Fee:
- General: Rs 1800/-
- SC/ ST: rs 1500/-
NATA 2018 Eligibility Criteria
View the NATA 2018 Eligibility Criteria below:
- Applying Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent diploma course from any stream or International Baccalaureate Diploma after the ten years of schooling.
- Minimum marks required in above courses is 50%.
- No age limit to appear for the exam.
- Appearing students can also apply for the exam.
NATA 2018 Exam Pattern
Scroll below the article to view the complete details regarding the NATA 2018 Exam Pattern:
- Mode of Exam: Pen-Paper Test (Offline Mode)
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Type of Questions: Mathematics and Aptitude Test section will have MCQ type questions whereas there will be drawing test too on A4 size sheet paper.
- Total Questions: 62 Questions
- Maximum Marks: 200 Marks
- Marking Scheme: In Mathematics and Aptitude Test Section, 2 marks for every correct answer and no negative marking
- Qualifying Marks: Minimum 25% marks in both the sections i.e Drawing Section and Aptitude Section.
NATA 2018 Admit Card
NATA 2018 Admit Card will be released on 2nd April 2018. The admit card will be released through the official website of NATA. So, all the students who have applied for the exam can download the Admit Card through the official website by Registration Number and DoB. The steps are:
- Open the official NATA website
- Log in to your student account on the website
- Now, click on download Admit Card
- Take a print of the Admit Card
NATA 2018 Result
The result of NATA 2018 will be declared on 1st June 2018 through the official. Students can download the NATA 2018 Scorecard through the NATA website by Roll Number and DoB. scroll below to view the steps to download NATA 2018 Result:
- Open the official NATA website
- Click on the link to Download Result
- Enter your Roll Number and DoB
- Take a print of the Scorecard
NATA 2018 Syllabus
NATA 2018 Exam Paper will consist of three sections named Mathematics, General Aptitude, and Drawing. In the Mathematics section, there will be 2o questions of 2 marks each whereas, in the General Aptitude section, there will be 40 questions with the same marking scheme. Drawing Section will carry 2 question of 40 marks each. For complete details on the syllabus of each section CLICK HERE.