NEET 2017 Eligibility Criteria According to the Medical Council and the Important Dates
According to the Medical Council and CBSE the decided to conduct NEET Entrance examination in the month of MAY-2017 and the students can fill the application form the official website of it because there is only online mode is available to apply there is no any other mode to apply. This entrance exams is to provide admission in various Medical colleges for MBBS/BDS courses to the deserving students. The medical council is also decided that, who will be eligible for this in other word who can apply for this exam and they scheduled the timing of all the functions that mean when will the form arrive, the last date of filling application form and fee for more details read this article carefully.
The NEET entrance examination 2017 scheduled to conduct soon according to the official notification published by Central Board of Secondary Education details are as:
- The students can fill the application form and begin to apply for it from the first week of December 2016 online there is no any other mode to apply ( candidate need to fill the application form self to decrease the probability of mistakes ),
- The Students can fill the application form before the last week of December 2016 without paying late fee.
- With the late fee the students can fill the application form till second week of January 2017.
- The candidate can Receipt of confirmation page CBSE till last week of January 2017 and with late fee first week of February 2017.
- Students can get the admit card from the first week of April 2017
- CBSE is going to conducts this exam in the month of first week of May 2017.
- The students can check there result by putting the roll number and name from the first week of June 2017.
- NEET counselling will starts after declaring the result.
So best of luck for more updates subscribe us.