NEET 2017 Admit Card For MBBS/BDS UG Entrance Exam
The candidates those applied for National Eligibility Entrance Test ( NEET 2017 ) can download the NEET 2017 Admit cards from the official website of which is as http://cbseneet.nic.in/. As we know that the authority of conducting this Eligibility Test is on the Medical Council of India ( MCI ) and Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi. The candidates those are going to appear in NEET 2017 for medical and dental entrance test then they can download the admit card from here from below directly by a simple process described below. Through this article, we are giving some guidelines which will tell you how to download the NEET 2017 Admit Card Step by Step.
About NEET 2017
NEET 2017 is a national level entrance exam and the every candidate those are dreaming to me a doctor by getting a Medical or Dental Degree from one of the Medical and Dental College of India associated with NEET 2017 has to appear in that exam because the most of the Private and Government colleges or some of the Universities of India are started to accept NEET 2017 to grant the admission in their College for Bachelor Degree Courses of Medical and Dental which is as MBBS/BDS. The candidates. The candidates those desire to be a doctor in future and completed their 10+2 or having an equivalent qualification and satisfying the eligibility of appearing in NEET 2017 can fill the application form before the last date of filling the application form.
Admit Card of NEET 2017
- The candidate can download their admit cards of NEET 2017 by following simple steps such as-
- The candidate needs to visit the official website of NEET 2017 by using an internet browser.
- The candidate must have valid Registration No.
- After visiting the homepage of NEET website the candidate will see the button to “Download Admit Card ” click on it.
- After that, a new window will open on which boxes will be flash one box will ask for your registration number and another one for your Date of Birth in a format of DD/MM/YYYY.
- Put the Registration No. in the Upper empty box and Date of Birth in other box and press the submit button
- Again a new window will open of your Admit Card of NEET 2017 if you put the valid Registration No. and Date of Birth in the correct format as dictated above.
- The candidate has to take a print out for appearing in NEET 2017 Entrance Test.
The candidates can download the admit card by skipping some steps by clicking here.
For more information about NEET 2017 UG Entrance Exam click here.