NEET MDS 2019 Application form Eligibility Exam Date pattern
An official notification for NEET MDS 2019 Application form, Eligibility, Exam Date and pattern is going to be release soon by the NBE (National Board of Examinations). Applicants who are willing to give exam must have some information about this exam. In this article we are providing some essential information for the candidates.
Every year All India Common Entrance Examination at National Level known as NEET MDS is conducted by NBE. This year NBE is going to conduct an All India Common Entrance Examination at National Level known as NEET MDS 2019 in order to provide admissions to all the medical Institutes and colleges of India for the Master’s Dental Course like MDS etc. The candidates who are interested to apply for the NEET MDS 2019 can check the complete details here on this page.
Eligibility Criteria for NEET MDS 2019:-
- The applicant must be an Indian Citizen or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India)
- The applicant must be registered with the DCI (Dental Council of India) or Any State Dental Council
- The Candidates who want to appear for this exam must be having a BDS degree from a dignified university or college and must have finished their rotator internship of One Year duration from a Dignified Dental College in India on or before the 31stMarch 2019.
How to Apply NEET MDS 2019:
- The Candidates who are going to apply for the NEET MDS Exam 2019 must visit the official site of the same which is nbe.gov.in.
- Having reached there on the official homepage they must click on the option apply online for NEET MDS Exam 2019.
- Then the applicants have to fill the application form and finally submit the same after making payment of the application fees.
NEET MDS Exam 2019 Application fees –
- The Candidates who are going to apply for the NEET MDS Exam 2019 must pay the application fees for the same.
- The application fees can be paid via any medium be it Debit or Credit Cards or Bank Challan etc.
- The application fees for the NEET BDS Exam 2019 is yet to be announce.
NEET MDS 2019 Exam pattern:-
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Medium of Language||English|
|No. of Questions||240|
Important Dates for NEET MDS Exam 2019:-
- Starting of Online Registration will be in October 2019
- Last date for applying through online mode is first week of November 2019
- NEET MDS Exam 2019 will be held from January 2019
NEET MDS 2019 Admit Card
- The admit card will be available only through online mode for one or two weeks from the examination date.
- Candidates have to take the printout of the admit card from the website.
- Paste a photograph and also bring the valid photo ID proof (Voter ID, Passport, Aadhaar Card, PAN card or Driving license) at the examination center.
- Without valid admit card, candidates will not be permitted to appear in the examination.
NEET MDS 2019 Result
- Probably in the month of January 2019, the result of NEET MDS will be announced online.
- The result will be announced and only those candidates will be selected who will obtain a minimum of qualifying marks/ percentile as per their category.
- After the announcement of the result, the score card of NEET MDS will be published.
NEET MDS 2019 Counselling
- The counseling will conduct for offering admissions to 50% All India Quota seats.
- Counselling round will be done through online mode by the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) and Medical Counselling Committee (MCC).
- Admissions to rest of the 50% seats will be conducted by State government or an authority selected by them.
Documents required at the time of Counselling/Admission:
- 10th class mark sheet & passing certificate.
- 12th class mark sheet & passing certificate.
- NEET MDS 2019 Admit Card & Rank Card.
- Graduation certificates.
- Counseling call letter.
- Category certificates (if applicable).
- Recent passport size photographs.
- Transfer certificates.
For more information click hehe