NEET PG 2019 Application Form, Registration, Eligibility, Dates, Exam Pattern
In this article, candidates can go through the all information required for this medical entrance exam NEET PG 2019, consist application form, dates, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, Registration, Resize Image, Correction: NEET PG 2019 (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test–Post Graduate) is a nationwide examination which is organized by the National Board of Examinations (NBE). Students looking for admission in MS/MD or PG Diploma Courses can appear in the NEET PG 2019 examination. Through NEET PG 2019 score, Top universities and colleges of the country provide admission into PG Medical courses.
NEET PG 2019 Exam Date
Candidates can check the official dates for NEET PG 2019 Examination:
|NEET PG 2019||NEET MDS 2019|
|Registration Starts From||October 2018||October, 2018|
|Registration Last date||November 2018||November, 2018|
|Demo Test||December 2018||December , 2018|
|Admit card Issue||Last Week of December 2018||Last of December 2018|
|Exam Date||January 7th, 2019||January 7th, 2019|
|Result Announcement||January 2019||January 2019|
NEET PG Registration 2019
- The NEET PG 2019 Application Form will be accessed from the September 2018 (Last week).
- Applicants can apply for NEET UG 2019 exam through online mode only.
- First of all, you have to create an account by registering your details on the official website.
- Fill all the requested details such as academic, personal, address, etc.
- Digital images of signature, photograph, photo ID, MCI/SMC & other certificates in the proper given format.
- Timetable the examination date, time and center according to your preferences.
- Applicants have to pay the fee payment via online
- After finishing the application, take a printout of the validation page for future references.
- The registration fee will be charged with RS 3750/-for Gen/OBC applicants and 2750/- for ST/SC/PWD categories.
- The payment must be made via credit/debit card or net banking.
- Payment can be made only by online mode.
NEET PG 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Here we are mentioning the eligibility criteria for NEET PG 2019 exam:
- Nationality: Indian nationals can apply only.
- Qualification: There must be a Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate or MBBS degree from recognized by the MCI.
- Internship: required 1year of complete internship or likely to finishing the internship on or before 31 March 2019.
- All India 50% Quota : Applicants who have passed or studied MBBS from Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, and Jammu & Kashmir states are exempted from this quota
NEET PG Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode: online mode
- Type of Question: MCQs
- Language: The paper will be questioned in English language only.
- Duration:3-1/2 hours will allow for the exam.
- Session: yet to announce
- Negative Marking: It is DISABLED in this exam.
|Topics||No. of Questions|
|Medicine Dermatology And Venereology||37|
|Surgery, ENT, Orthopedics & Anesthesia||46|
|Radiodiagnosis & Radiotherapy||12 (6+6)|
|Social And Preventive Medicine||25|
|Obstetrics and Gynecology||25|
NEET PG Syllabus
- The syllabus will include several topics of knowledge areas or subjects.
- The syllabus is given by the Medical Council of India (MCI) after the approval of Government of India.
- NEET 2019 Syllabus includes the topics like Physiology, Ophthalmology, Anatomy & many others related. Applicants must prepare according to the syllabus to secure well in the exam.
How to Prepare for NEET PG
- First of all, go through the official syllabus given for the exam.
- Make a suitable timetable and prepare consequently.
- Consider the effective study materials or books for your preparations.
- Make short notes on the efficient topics and prepare them till examination date.
- Practicing old question papers and sample papers will help you a lot in preparation of this exam
- Also be aware of your health, do yoga and meditation it will aid to focus on your studies.
NEET PG 2019 Admit Card
The NEET PG 2019 admit card can be downloaded via online procedure before 1-2 weeks from the date of examination. Applicants have to take the print out of the admit card via the website and linked a photograph in it. Applicants also have to carry the valid photo ID proof (Driving license, PAN card, Voter ID, Aadhaar Card or Passport) at the exam center. Without genuine admit card, applicants will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
NEET PG Result
The NEET PG 2019 Result will be given to candidates in the 3rd week of January 2019. The NEET PG 2019 result can be accessed through online mode via the official website. A score of NEET PG 2019 will be required for the admission for the 2019 session. Applicants should keep a printout of the preserve it till the admission process gets over.
NEET PG 2019 Counselling
A merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the applicants in the NEET PG 2019 examination. The merit list will be break into, i.e. All India 50% quota rank, All India NEET PG 2019 rank, All India 50% quota category rank and Private medical colleges rank/ State quota. Applicants will be called for the counseling process according to their ranks. In the NEET PG counseling 2019 procedure, applicants have to select their options of colleges and courses. Admission to PG courses will be done on the basis of the rank, seat availability and filled preferences.
Documents Required at the time of Admission/Counselling:
- NEET PG 2019 Admit Card and Rank Card.
- 10th and 12th class mark sheet & passing certificate.
- Certificates of Graduation from any recognized university.
- TC (Transfer certificates).
- Category (caste) certificates (if applicable).
- Counselling call letter.
- Latest passport size Photo (2 or more).
For more information Click Here