National Board of Examinations (NBE) will organize the NEET PG 2019 for the graduate doctors. Earlier, NEET PG was called AIPGMEE. So, all the Graduate doctors who are willing to take admission into Post Graduation Course must appear in this NEET PG 2019. Below in the article, you will find all the details regarding NEET PG 2019 such as information regarding Application Form, Admit Card, Result, Eligibility Criteria and much more.
NEET PG 2019 Dates
Scroll down and view the table to get the knowledge of all the important NEET PG 2019 Dates.
|Exam Name||NEET PG 2019|
|Conducting Authority||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Application Form Filling Start Date||September 2018|
|Last Date to fill Application Form||November 2018|
|Admit Card Release Date||December 2018|
|NEET PG 2018 Exam Date||December 2018|
|Result Declaration||January 2018|
|Start Date of Counselling||February 2018|
NEET PG 2019 Application Form
All the eligible candidates can fill the NEET PG 2019 Application Form through its official website. The official website to fill NEET PG 2019 Application Form is NBE. The Application form filling process will begin in September 2018, tentatively. The official notification will be out soon. Scroll down to view the steps to fill NEET PG 2019 Application Form.
- Open the official website of NBE.
- Now click on the link to Apply for Application Form.
- Now create a student account and log into it.
- Fill the Application Form with all the details correctly entered.
- Scan and upload the necessary documents such as Photograph, signature etc,
- Now, deposit the Application Form Fees through your Credit/ Debit Card/ Netbanking etc.
- Once again check the Application Form and Click on submit button.
- Print the acknowledgment slip for the future use.
NEET PG 2019 Application Form Fees
The NEET PG 2019 Application Form Fees will vary as per the category. You can pay this application form fees through Debit/ Credit Card etc. View the category wise application form fees below:
- For General/ OBC: Rs 3750/-
- For SC/ ST: Rs 2750/-
NEET PG 2019 Eligibility Criteria
All the students willing to appear for NEET PG 2019 must fulfil its eligibility criteria. So, we are providing the complete information on NEET PG 2019 Eligibility Criteria below:
- Applying candidate should be a citizen of India.
- Applying Candidates should possess the MBBS degree from the recognized national or international medical institute that is included in the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Appearing Candidate should complete its one-year Internship on or before 31st March 2019.
- Candidates who studied MBBS in Jammu & Kashmir and Telangana are not eligible for 50% All India Quota.
NEET PG 2019 Exam Pattern
View the complete exam pattern below in the article.
- Mode of Exam: Online (Computer Based Exam)
- Language of Paper: English
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
- Exam Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
- Total Questions: 300
- Marking Scheme: There is no negative marking scheme.
NEET PG 2019 Admit Card
The official Release Date of NEET PG 2019 Admit Card is not out yet. But as per the recent updates, the Admit Card will be out two-three weeks before the Admit Card release Date. All the students can download this Admit Card from its official website. You are advised to visit the NBE website regularly for all the updates.
NEET PG 2019 Result
NEET PG 2019 Result will be out in the month of January 2019. Students can download the result from its official website. The steps to download the result are mentioned below:
- Open the official website of NBE.
- Now, click on the link to download Result.
- Enter your Name, Roll Number, and DoB and click on submit button.
- Download and Save the result for future use.
NEET PG 2019 Cut-Off
Soon after the result declaration, NBE will release the category-wise NEET PG 2019 Cut-Off list. Students can check out for this eligibility criteria on the official website. Below we are providing the tentative NEET PG 2019 Cut-Off.
|Category||Percentile||Cut-Off Marks (out of 1200)|
NEET PG 2019 Counselling
NEET PG 2019 Counselling will be carried out only on the basis of Cut-Off. So, all the students must cross their category cut-off marks to become eligible for counseling. View some general instruction regarding NEET PG 2019 Counselling below:
- There will be 50% All India Quota seats which will be allotted through counseling.
- Mode of Counselling will be Online. Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) and Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) will conduct the counseling.
- Counselling for remaining 50% seats will be conducted by the State Government or Concerned Authority.
NEET PG 2019 Helpline Number
If any of the students face any kind of issue, then he/ she can call the toll free number of NEET PG 2019. Note that this Helpline Number calling service will only be available during its working hours. View the NEET PG 2019 Helpline Number below:
NEET PG 2019 Helpline Number: 1800111700