NIFT Entrance Exam 2019 Online Application Form
The National Institute of Fashion Technology has recently released the NIFT 2019 Application Form and all the eligible and interested candidates can apply online for NIFT 2019 on or before the last date i.e. 28th December 2018. The NIFT offers various bachelors and masters programme in design and fashion technology. In this article, you can check all the details regarding NIFT 2019 including the application form, eligibility criteria, important date, syllabus & exam pattern, links, preparation tips, result, cut-off marks, merit list, counseling etc.
NIFT 2019 Important Dates (Official)
The National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) 2019 important dates like commencement date of online application form, last date, exam dates are given below the table. The NIFT 2019 Important Dates is officially announced and as per the latest official notification, the NIFT 2019 Entrance Exam is going to be held on 20th January 2019. Eligible students who want to get admission at National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) can apply online on or before the 28th December 2018.
|Online registration starts||22nd October 2018|
|Last date for registration||28th December 2018|
|Application correction window||29th December 2018 to 3rd January 2019|
|Last date for registration with Rs. 5000/- late fee||3rd January 2019|
|Release of admit card||10th January 2019|
|Exam date||20th January 2019|
|Declaration of result||February/March 2019|
|Last date of registration for Foreign nationals/SAARC/NRIs||30th April 2019|
|Call Letter Release (PG course)||4th week of March 2019|
|Situation Test/Group Discussion/Interview||February/March 219|
|Final result declaration||May/June 2019|
|Counselling begins||June 2019|
What is NIFT 2019?
The NIFT stands for National Institute of Fashion Technology. NIFT 2019 is an entrance exam which is conducted one time in a year. This is a premier institution in fashion education. NIFT Design programmes are- Bachelor of Design (BDes), Bachelor of Fashion Technology (BFTech), Master of Design (MDes), Master of Fashion Management (MFM), and Master of Fashion Technology (MFTech) etc. Through NIFT Entrance Examination 2019 eligible candidates can get admission in the 16 campuses of NIFT. Scroll below the article for more details on NIFT 2019-2020.
Eligibility for NIFT 2019
Applying candidates can check below the NIFT 2019 eligibility criteria for various UG & PG courses offered at NIFT. Candidates going to appear for NIFT Entrance Exam 2019 they should check their eligibility status before applying or filling the application form online. To know more about the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) 2019 eligibility criteria you need to visit the official website i.e. https://nift.ac.in/.
Eligibility for NIFT Bachelor Programme Technology
As the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) offers various bachelors & masters degree courses thus the eligibility criteria for admission to these courses are different. The eligibility criteria for NIFT B.FTech Admission 2019 is given below.
Bachelor of Function Technology (B.FTech.)
- The 10+2 Examination passed of any recognized central/state board of secondary examination.
- General Certificate Education examination(London/ Cambridge/Sri-lanka) at the advanced (A) level with the Physics, chemistry, and mathematics / International Baccalaureate(IB).
- Any public school/ board/ University examination in India or in foreign countries recognized by the association of Indian universities as equivalent to 10+2 system with physics, chemistry, and mathematics. or
- 3 or 4 years diploma in any branch of engineering recognized by AICTE or a state board of Technical Education.
Eligibility for NIFT Master Programmes
Candidates can check below the eligibility criteria for admission to the various master degree courses available at National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT). The eligibility criteria for Master Programme Design, Master Programme-Management (MFM) & Master Program Technology are-
Eligibility for Master Programme Design
- Undergraduate Degree in any discipline from any institute/ University recognizes by law in India. or
- Undergraduate Diploma of minimum three years duration from NIFT / NID. Or
Eligibility for Master Programme-Management (MFM)
- Undergraduate Degree in any discipline from any Institutes/ University recognized by law in India. OR
- Undergraduate Diploma of minimum three years duration from NIFT/NID.
Eligibility for Master Program Technology
- M.F.Tech.(Master of Fashion Technology) B.F.Tech from NIFT
- B.E/B.Tech. from any Institutes/University recognized by law in India.
NIFT 2019 Age Limit
The upper age limit to get admission in National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) for undergraduate program is 23 years (5-year year relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category (SC/ST) categories students). There is no any age limit to get admission for post graduate courses.
- The upper age limit for UG courses is 23 years as on 1st October 2019.
- 5-year year relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category (SC/ST) participants.
- For PG courses, there is no age limit.
NIFT 2019 Application Form
The National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) 2019 Application Form is available online on its official website. Students can fill the NIFT 2019 Application Form & Fee on or before the last date i.e. 28th December 2018. Students need to fill the NIFT Application Form 2019 carefully in case of any mistake the form can be rejected. To know more about the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) 2019 Application Form & Fee you should stay connected to us.
How to Apply for NIFT Entrance Exam 2019
Candidates can check below the NIFT 2019 Online Application Process. Interested students can fill the NIFT 2019 application form online. To successfully fill the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) 2019 Application Form you should follow the following instructions given below.
- First, visit the official portal i.e. http://nift.ac.in/
- Click on the link and then search the apply here.
- Read the instructions carefully to fill the NIFT 2019 application form.
- Fill your personal and academic details to log in.
- To apply online fill student name, date of birth, category, email id, programme type, programme applied for, etc. And recheck the application form.
- Now, click on the submit button. then, Click on the next button.
- Select the mode of payment and pay the application fee.
- Note down your reference number for further use.
- Take a printout of the application form for further use.
Download NIFT 2019 Admit Card
You can easily download your NIFT 2019 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket by visiting the official website. On the basis of information the NIFT 2019 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket of provisionally eligible applicants will be available to download on www.nift.ac.in or https://admission.net/nift2019 from 10th January 2019. Candidate should note that the NIFT 2019 Admit Cards will not be sent by post.
NIFT 2019 Result & Merit List
The authority of National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) announces the result & cut-off marks after the entrance exam. After the NIFT 2019 Result & Cut-off Marks declaration, the authority prepares a merit list and invites all the shortlisted candidates for counseling process. To know more about the NIFT 2019 result, cut-off marks, merit list, counseling dates/ process, required documents etc you should visit the official website i.e. https://nift.ac.in/.
NIFT 2019 Counselling
The details of National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) 2019 counseling with the mode of counseling, dates, and procedure will be available on the official portal in the month of May/ June 2019. Aspirants are advised to regularly check this page for more information regarding the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) 2019 Counseling & Merit List.
NIFT Fee Structure 2019-2020
The NIFT Fee Structure 2019-2020 is mentioned below. There are total 16 campus of National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT). Candidates going to get admission at this university they should check the National Institute of Fashion Technology Fee Structure 2019-2020 before applying.
Sample Questions For NIFT 2019
Here we are providing you the sample questions for National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT). Applying candidates who want to get admission at National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) and going to appear for NIFT Entrance Exam 2019 they should check the sample questions so that they can make an idea about their exam and can score good.
- B.Des Program-GAT
- B.Des Program-CAT
- BF Tech. Program-GAT
- M.Des Program-GAT
- M.Des Program-CAT
- MFM Program-GAT
- MF Tech. Program-GAT
NIFT 2019 Reservation Of Seats
The National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) also provide reservation to the students according to their category. The NIFT provide 27% reservation for the OBC (non creamy layer), 15% for SC, 7.5% for ST, 15% for Foreign Nationals/ SAARC/ NRI & 20% for the State Domicile.
|The seats reserved for||Reserved Percentage|
|5% Horizontal reservation for Person With Disability
(PWD) (with 40% or more disability) cutting across
all sections i.e. SCs, STs, OBCs Non-Creamy and
General category. Campus and programme will
be allotted on rotation, at NIFT’s discretion
|State Domicile||20% (Supernumerary)|
NIFT 2019 Syllabus & Pattern
The syllabus & exam pattern for National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) 2019 is given below. Applying candidates who are going to appear for NIFT Entrance Exam 2019 they should check syllabus & exam pattern.
- Quantitative Ability: This sub-test is designed to test the quantitative ability of the candidates. The sub-test may include questions on Addition, Multiplication, Division, Fractions, Percentage, Rate of Interest, Work and Task, Ratio and Proportion, and Distance.
- Communication Ability: This sub-test is aimed at testing the language ability of the candidates in day to day communication in English. It includes questions on synonyms, antonyms, words with corresponding meanings, singular, plural, one-word substitutes, idioms, and phrases, correct spellings etc.
- English Comprehension: This subtest aims to test the candidate’s ability to comprehend a situation from a given passage, and test of basic English language
- Analytical Ability: This sub-test is designed to test the candidate’s capacity for the ability of inference and logic from the given information.
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs: This sub-test is designed to test the candidate’s general knowledge and current affairs.
NIFT 2019 Examination Centers
As per the latest official notification, the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) 2019 Entrance Exam is going to be held on 20th June 2019. The list of various exam centers for National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) 2019 is given below.
17 Kannur (Kerala)
32 Srinagar (J&K)
NIFT Helpline Number
In case of any query regarding the NIFT 2019 Entrance Exam you can contact at the given helpline or toll-free number. The NIFT Helpline/ Toll-free Number, Address, and other contact details are-
NIFT Campus, Hauz Khas,
Near Gulmohar Park, New Delhi-110 016,
Tel: +91-11-26542000 Fax: +91-11-26535890,
For more details on NIFT 2019 Entrance Exam click here