DOWNLOAD NMAT 2017 ADMIT CARD / APPLICATION FORM/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA/ EXAMINATION DATE/ EXAM PATTERN AND SYLLABUS
NMAT 2017 is a national level entrance examination which is conducted by Graduate Management Aptitude Council (GMAC). It is an online computer based test. Large number of candidates applies for this exam every year. The test is held for the candidates who are interested in Management courses offered by the various management colleges in India. The candidates who are interested in (NMAT 2017) should note some of the key points including application form, domicile, eligibility, exam pattern and syllabus, Admit card, result, answer key, cut-off /merit list etc.
About NMAT 2017
NMAT 2017 is formally known as NMIMS Management Aptitude Test. This exam is conducted by GMAC every year.The Graduate Management Aptitude Council (GMAC).The Graduate Management Admission Council is an international non-profit organization of business schools that provides products and services to academic institutions and prospective graduate management education students. A number of students who want to take admission in Management Courses apply for this exam.These programmes are offered by various colleges such as the Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Study (NMIMS) and other colleges.This is an online Test.This Test is national level entrance exam.
NMAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for appearing in the Examination are as follows
- The candidate must be the citizen of India.
- Minimum qualification to appear for the test is graduation.
- The candidates who have completed their graduation in any of the streams like science, commerce and arts can apply for the exam.
- The candidates who are in the final year of the graduation can also apply for the exam.
- Candidate who completes their graduation with B.Tech or B.E in Bio-Tech or Bio-Medical can also apply.
- Candidates who want to apply for the PGDM programme in Bangalore and Hyderabad campus, they have to qualify their Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3/4) in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate.
NMAT 2017 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- The duration of the paper will be of 2 hours.
- The paper will be available in Online mode
- Question Paper will be available in English on the basis of MCQ’s.
- The exam is consisted of three parts: Language skills, Quantitative skills and Logical Reasoning.
- Total 100 questions will be asked.
- For correct answer the candidate will be awarded 1 mark.
APPLY for NMAT 2017/ Fill NMAT 2017 Online Application form
The procedure of submitting the application form is very simple.
- The candidates are requested to fill the form correctly and completely.
- The registration are starting from 4th July 2016 and the last date of the form is 3rd October 2016
- As any incomplete information may lead to the rejection of the form.
- The candidates are also suggested to take the printout of the NMAT Registration 2017 form for the security purpose.
- The registration fee for all the candidates is Rs. 1700/- and with the late fee it will be is Rs. 2000/- only.
How to download NMAT 2017 Admit Card
The candidates will be able to download their admit card on completion of the registration process. They can follow the steps listed below for accessing and downloading their NMAT Admit Card.
- To begin with, the candidates can access the window given here below to download their admit card.
- Here, fill in the NMAT 2017 login id and password and click on “Login” to sign in to the respective student account.
- Now, look for the link to download your NMAT 2017 Admit Card.
- On finding the same, click on it and the admit card will be downloaded to your computer/laptop in a pdf file.
- Open this file and check the details mentioned therein. In case of any errors in the same, contact the exam officials for getting them corrected.
NMAT 2017 Important Dates to remember
|Filing up of NMAT Application form||4th July 2016|
|Last date of filing up the application online Examination form||3rd October 2016|
|Last date of payment for application form||12th October 2016|
|Download NMAT Admit card||November 2016 ( Tentative)|
|Date of NMAT 2017 Exam||20th December 2016( Tentative)|
|Declaration of NMAT 2017 Exam Result||17th January 2017|
GMAC Contact Address
6708, DLF Phase IV
Gurgaon – 122 002
Candidates in a need of help or who have a query regarding admit card not downloading, registration/ Application number lost, photo mismatch, signature mismatch, Counseling dates, Center change request, Exam schedule, Center Map etc. can contact on toll free number NMAT 2017 if available which shall start from 1800. In any case official NMAT 2017 helpline is given below:
Phone: 092130 27791/ 92
Official website: www.nmims.edu.in