The NTA NEET 2019 Admit Card is going to be released on 15th April 2019 on its official website i.e. nta.ac.in. From 2019, the National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct the medical & engineering entrance test and others i.e. NEET/ JEE Main/ CMAT/ GPAT/ UGC NET. Through this article, get all the details on NTA NEET 2019 Admit Card i.e. how to download the NTA NEET 2019 Admit Card, important details on admit card, and much more.
Available Now – Download NTANEET 2019 Admit Card @ntaneet.nic.in https://ntaneet.nic.in/Ntaneet/online/AdmitCardAuth.aspx
NTA NEET 2019 Admit Card
As per the revised Official notification, students who will appear for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2019 they can download their Admit Card from 15th April 2019 and the entrance exam will be held on 5th May 2019. Students who are preparing for the medical entrance test and will appear for NEET 2019 they must carry their Admit Card/ Hall Ticket to the examination hall.
- For NTA NEET 2019 Exam Click Here
- For NTA NEET 2019 Online Application Form Click Here
- NTA NEET 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Click Here
- NTA NEET Helpline & Online Support Click Here
Download NTA NEET 2019 Admit Card
The NTA NEET 2019 Admit Card will be available online on its official website from 15th April 2019 and candidates can download their Admit card or hall ticket form easily. Students need to follow some of the following instructions for Download NTA NEET Exam 2019 Admit Card which are given below-
- First of visit the official website of NTA NEET i.e. nta.ac.in.
- Click on the link of Download NTA NEET 2019 Admit Card.
- Enter registration number, security code etc and your Admit Card will be on your screen.
- Take a printout of you NTA NEET Admit Card.
Details on NTA NEET Admit Card
After downloading the NTA NEET Exam 2019 Admit Card candidates much check all the details on their Admit Card carefully, in case of any mistake/ mismatch students should contact immediately to the National Testing Agency (NTA) for correction. You need to check all the details given below on your NEET Admit Card.
- Entrance exam center
- Exam date/ day/ time
- Name of candidate
- Date of Birth
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Application Number
- Roll Number
- Category/ Subcategory
- The language & Mode of Question Paper
For more details on Download NTA NEET 2019 Admit Card Click Here.