Punjab Agriculture University (PAU 2019) Admit Card For B.Sc. Agriculture
The candidate those are preparing for admission in the Bachelor’s Agriculture Program Offered by Punjab Agriculture University and already applied for the entrance test known as Punjab Agriculture University (PAU 2019) entrance exam can download their admit card. The admit cards are published by Punjab Agriculture University is the card that will permit the candidate to appear in the PAU 2019 Entrance Exam on the day of Examination. Only the Hard Copy of Admit Card will be accepted along with the valid ID Proof. In this Article, we are Providing the guideline that will tell you that how to download the PAU 2019 Admit Card by following some simple steps directly.
About PAU 2019 Admit Card
PAU 2019 Entrance Exam is a state level entrance exam for providing the admission to the eligible candidates. PAU 2019 is the short form of Punjab Agriculture University. The main of conducting PAU 2019 Entrance Exam is to give admission on the vacant seats of Bachelor Degree of Agriculture and Sciences and also on some other undergraduate courses such as B.Sc Home Science (Hons) , B.Tech Food Tech (Hons), B.Sc Fashion Designing (Hons), B.Sc Biotechnology (Hons), B.Sc (Hons) Interior Design, B.Sc (Hons) Nutrition and Dietetics+, B.Tech Agriculture Engg. offered by itself.
It is a very fair and transparent exam that’s why maximum candidate participates in that exam every year. The authority of conducting that exam is on the Punjab National University. So we can say that it is also a very important examination for those candidates those are searching for their bright future in Agriculture Science. For more details about the PAU 2019 Admit Card, you should visit the official website.
Steps To Download PAU 2019 Admit Card
- To download the admit card of PAU 2019 entrance exam the candidate needs to follow some easy steps as described below.
- The applicant going to apply for PAU 2019 Entrance Exam, has to visit the official website of Punjab Agriculture University (PAU) which is as www.pau.edu/ by using a web browser.
- Then a new window will open in this the candidate has to put their Date of Birth and Prospectus Number and after that, the candidate Admit card will be open.
- The applicant has to take print out of the admit card.
- If the candidate is unable to get the admit card from the official website then the candidates need to visit the Registrar office of PAU shown below-
The office of Registrar