REAP Rajasthan 2017/ RPET Exam Notification/ Apply Online/ Eligibility Criteria/ Date/ Pattern/ Syllabus
A large number of candidates appear in Rajasthan Pre Engineering Test for the undergraduate course (B.Tech) admissions. Colleges affiliated to Rajasthan Technical University/ RTU are giving admissions on the basis of RPET/REAP 2017. The candidates who are interested in REAP/RPET 2017 should note some of the key points including application form, domicile, eligibility ,exam pattern and syllabus, Admit card, result, answer key, cut-off merit list etc.
About REAP 2017
REAP stands for Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process and is conducted by Rajasthan Technical University, Kota (RTU). RTU, Kota formerly is a government affiliated university established in the year 2006. The chancellor of the university is Kalyan Singh. Numerous colleges are affiliated by Rajasthan Technical University, Kota. The website details are http://www.rtu.ac.in
REAP/ RPET 2017 Online Form
|Name of the organization conducts the examination||Rajasthan Technical University, Kota|
|Entrance Examination||REAP/ RPET|
|Mode of Entrance Exam||Online|
|Entrance Exam Type||State|
Step 1. Entrance Exam
Step 2.Cut – Off List / Merit List
Step 3.Counselling session
Step 4.Allotment of Colleges
RPET/REAP Engineering 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for appearing in the Examination are as follows:
- Interested candidates must have completed 12th Standard with compulsory subjects like Physics, Mathematics/ Biology.
- Age relaxation will be given to reserved category candidate.
Reservation of Seats:
- Category wise:
- Scheduled Caste – 16%.
- Scheduled Tribe – 02%
- Other Backward Classes – 21%
- Sons / Daughters of Defense Personnel – 3%
- Special Backward Classes- 02%
- Handicapped/ Disabled – 03%
- Girls – 25%
REAP/ RPET 2017 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- There will be 40 questions from Physics.
- There will be 40 questions from Chemistry.
- There will be 40 questions from Mathematics.
- It is expected that REAP/RPET 2017 will be held in April 2017.
- The Syllabus will be of 11th and 12th Std
- Question Paper will be available in both the languages Hindi as well as English.
- For correct answer the candidate will be awarded 1 mark.
REAP 2017 Forms Download/ REAP 2017 Fill Form How to register yourself/ Apply Online RPET 2017
The procedure of submitting the application form is very simple. Visit the official website of RTU, Kota, Fill the full details of yours and submit the respective form after that take the print out of the form and send or submit to the controller of examination authority and the fees of the form (expected) of Rs 1000/- for Gen, OBC and Transgender Candidates and Rs 500/- (expected) for Female, PH, SC and ST Candidates.
RPET/ REAP 2017 Important Dates to Remember
|REAP/ RPET 2017 filling up of Application form||2nd week of March 2017|
|Last date of filing up the application online Examination form||1st week of April 2017|
|Last date of payment for application form||1st week of April 2017|
|Availability of REAP/RPET 2017 Admit card||2nd week of April 2017|
|Date of REAP/RPET 2017 Exam||Last week of April 2017.|
|Declaration of Result||Last week of May 2017|
|Counseling starts from||1st week of June 2017|
|Admissions starts from||July 2017|
Contact Address and Helpline:
Rajasthan Technical University, Kota
Rawatbhata Road, Kota – 324010
E-Mail: [email protected]