DOWNLOAD SNAP 2017 ADMIT CARD/ EXAM PATTERN/ SYLLABUS/ SNAP 2017 RESULT
SNAP 2017 is a university level entrance examination which is conducted by Symbiosis University. It is an online computer based test. Large number of candidates applies for this exam every year. After clearing this test, candidates have to go through the Personal Interview and Written Ability Test round organized by each of these institutions for admission. The candidates who are interested in SNAP 2017 should note some of the key points including application form, domicile, eligibility, exam pattern and syllabus, Download Admit card, result, answer key, cut-off /merit list etc.
Download Admit Card SNAP 2017
You can Download the SNAP 2017 Admit card from 2nd December 2017 to 18 December 2017 from official website of SNAP 2017 which is snaptest.org. To download SNAP 2017 admit card, SNAP ID and Password would be needed. If you forget your Snap ID and want to Download the Snap Admit card 2017, No Forget ID or Password link is given, Also Please note that use only Desktop or Laptop to Download SNAP 2017 Admit Card and Please Don’t Use Mobile or Tablet to Download SNAP 2017 Admit Card.
About SNAP 2017
SNAP 2017 is formally known as Symbiosis National Aptitude Test. This exam is conducted by Symbiosis University every year.The Symbiosis International University is a private coeducational, multi-institutional university located in Pune, Maharashtra, India. It has been given official recognition by the UGC and the AICTE. A number of students who want to take admission in Management Courses apply for this exam.This is an online Test.This Test is university level entrance exam.
SNAP 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for appearing in the Examination are as follows
- The candidate must be the citizen of India.
- Foreign National (FN), Person of Indian Origin (PIO), Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) and Non Resident Indian (NRI) candidates are also eligible to apply.
- If candidates have passed their qualifying exam from Foreign University, they must obtain an equivalence certificate from the AIU.
- Minimum qualification to appear for the test is graduation.
- The candidates who have completed their graduation in any of the streams like science, commerce and arts can apply for the exam.
- The candidates who are in the final year of the graduation can also apply for the exam.
SNAP 2017 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- The duration of the paper will be of 2 hours.
- The paper will be available in Online mode.
- Question Paper will be available in English on the basis of MCQ’s.
- There will be four sections i.e.(DI/ Reasoning/ Gen Awareness/ Comprehension)
- For correct answer the candidate will be awarded 1 mark.
- Negative Marking for wrong answer 0.25% Mark will be deducted.
APPLY online SNAP 2017/ Fill SNAP 2017/ SNAP 2017 Online form
The procedure of submitting the application form is very simple.
- The candidates are requested to fill the form correctly and completely.
- The registration are starting from 22nd August 2016 to November 2016.
- As any incomplete information may lead to the rejection of the form.
- The candidates are also suggested to take the printout of the SNAP Registration 2017 form for the security purpose.
- The registration fee for the candidate is Rs. 1500/-.
SNAP 2017 Important Dates to remember
|Online registration starts||22nd August, 2016|
|Last date to register online||25th November, 2016|
|Last date for payment||27th November, 2016|
|Download of SNAP 2017 admit card||2nd December, 2016 to 18th December 2016|
|SNAP 2017 Exam date||18th December, 2016|
|Declaration of SNAP 2017 Result||9th January 2017|
SNAP Contact address
SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune – 412115
SNAP 2017 Helpline
Candidates in a need of help or who have a query regarding admit card not downloading, registration/ Application number lost, photo mismatch, signature mismatch, Counseling dates, Center change request, Exam schedule, Center Map etc. can contact on toll free number SNAP 2017 if available which shall start from 1800. In any case official SNAP 2017 helpline is given below:
Phone: 020-39116226/ 27
Tele fax: 020-39116228
Official website: www.siu.edu.in