SPMVV PGCET 2018 is the exam which is conducted for admissions to Sri Padmavati Mahila Vishwavidyalayam. SPMVV PGCET 2018 is for the admissions to the PG Courses offered by SPMVV whereas for the UG Courses students needs to appear for EAMCET 2018. Through this article, we are providing you all the details on SPMVV PGCET 2018, SPMVV PGCET 2018 Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria and much more.
SPMVV PGCET 2018 Dates
View all the important SPMVV PGCET 2018 Dates Curriculum below on the table.
|Event Name||SPMVV PGCET 2018|
|Conducting University||Sri Padmavati Mahila Vishwavidyalayam|
|Application Form Filling Start Date||Third Week of March 2018|
|Last Date to Fill Application Form||First Week of May 2018|
|The release of Admit Card||Second Week of May 2018|
|SPMVV PGCET 2018 Exam Date||Third Week of May 2018|
|Result Declaration||June 2018|
|SPMVV Counselling Dates||Last Week of June 2018|
SPMVV PGCET 2018 Application Form
All the female applicants who are willing to pursue their PG Course from Sri Padmavati Mahila Vishwavidyalayam can fill the application form through its official website. The Application will be available for filling in the third week of March 2018, tentatively. View the steps to fill SPMVV PGCET 2018 Application Form below:
- Open the official website of the Sri Padmavati Mahila Vishwavidyalayam i.e http://www.spmvv.ac.in/.
- Click on the link to fill the application form available on the homepage of the official website.
- Now, fill the Application Form and upload the scanned signature, photograph etc in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the Application Form Fees via Debit/ Credit Card etc.
- Submit the Application Form and save the acknowledgment slip for future reference.
SPMVV PGCET 2018 Application Form Fees is Rs 400 (excluding the processing fees and bank charges). Students can pay this fees as per their convenience.
SPMVV PGCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The students who come under the Eligibility Criteria of Sri Padmavati Mahila Vishwavidyalayam can apply for admission. Therefore, students must check out for the Eligibility Criteria before applying for the exam. So, check the complete SPMVV PGCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria below:
- Applying Candidate must possess a Graduation Degree with minimum 50% marks in it (45% for the reserved categories).
- The maximum age limit is 30 Years (34 Years for the Reserved Categories).
- Applying Candidate shouldn’t have any paper due of the Graduation Course.
SPMVV PGCET 2018 Exam Pattern
Check out for the complete SPMVV PGCET 2018 Exam Pattern below:
- Mode of Exam: Offline (Pen-Paper Test)
- Exam Duration: 1 Hour 30 Minutes (90 Minutes)
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
- The language of Paper: English and Telugu
- Total Number of Questions: 100 Questions (Section A & B: 30 Questions each whereas Section C: 40 Questions)
- Maximum Marks: 100 Marks
- Marking Schemes: +1 for every correct answer. There is no negative marking.
SPMVV Fee Structure 2018
Here is the fee structure of the courses available in the university. You can see the structure while applying form.
|TOTAL YEAR WISE||1.5 LAKHS||1.5 LAKHS||1.5 LAKHS||1.5 LAKHS|
|GRAND TOTAL||6 LAKHS|
SPMVV PGCET 2018 Admit Card
SPMVV PGCET 2018 Admit Card will be available for download in the second week of May 2018. The Admit Card will be released through the official website, so, all the students are advised to visit and download the Admit Card form SPMVV Website. You can access your Admit Card via your registration number and Date of Birth. Check out for all the details on the printed on Admit Card, if any mistake is found. Then call the toll free number of the university and resolve your issue.
SPMVV PGCET 2018 Result
There is no official notification released by the University regarding the Result Declaration. But the result will be out in the first or second week of June 2018. So, all the students follow the below steps to download the result.
- Open the official website of http://www.spmvv.ac.in/.
- Now, click on the link at the homepage to download Result 2018.
- Enter your Name, Roll Number, and DoB.
- Click on submit button and download the Result.
SPMVV PGCET 2018 Cut-Off & Counselling
University will release a category-wise Cut-Off Marks. Students can view the cut-off marks through the official website. SPMVV PGCET 2018 Cut-Off will be out soon after the result declaration.
The SPMVV PGCET 2018 Counselling will start in the last week of June 2018. So, all the eligible students are advised to fill the counseling form available on the official website. The mode of counseling is Offline, therefore, all the students must bring the necessary documents at the time of Counselling and should be present at the time of Counselling. For complete guidelines of SPMVV PGCET 2018 Counselling visit the official website.
SPMVV Helpline Number
The SPMVV Helpline Number service is available to all the students. So, if any issue arises, call the toll free number of the University. For your convenience, we are providing the SPMVV Helpline Number below:
SPMVV Helpline Number: +91-877-2284588