SRM UNIVERSITY ADMISSION 2017/ SRMJEEE 2017 Syllabus/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA/ EXAMINATION DATE/ EXAM PATTERN
12th Class/Intermediate/Higher secondary students will appear in the will appear for UG Courses and Graduation students will appear for PG Courses in SRM University admission 2017/ SRMJEEE 2017 for Technical and Health sciences courses. SRM University admission 2017 which gives a better chance to the candudate to be on best track. Candidates have a wide number of options to get admissions in technical and heath sciences courses like Bachelor of Technology/ Bachelor of Architecture/ Bachelor of Design/ M.tech/ M.Arch/ MBA/ BBA/ Science and Humanties and MBBS. The candidates who are interested in SRM University admissions 2017 should note some of the key points including application form, domicile, eligibility, exam pattern and syllabus, Admit card, result, answer key, cut-off /merit list etc
About SRM University admissions 2017
The SRM University, formerly SRM Institute of Science and Technology, is a deemed university in the state of Tamil Nadu, India.SRM University offers admissions in various courses every year respective sessions.It was founded in 1985 as SRM Engineering College in Kattankulathur, under University of Madras.The founder of SRM University is T.R. Pachamuthu.The official website is www.srmuniv.ac.in
SRMJEE 2017 List of courses Bachelor of Technology/ Bachelor of Architecture/ Bachelor of Design/ M.tech/ M.Arch/ MBA/ BBA/ Science and Humanities and MBBS SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE UG) for B.Tech is common for SRM Group of Universities viz., SRM University, SRM University HARYANA and SRM University ANDHRA PRADESH.
SRMJEEE 2017 Online Application Form and Admission Process
|Name of the organization conducts the examination||SRM University|
|Entrance Examination||SRMJEEE 2017|
|Courses offered||Bachelor of Technology/ Bachelor of Architecture/ Bachelor of Design/ M.tech/ M.Arch/ MBA/ BBA/ Science and Humanties and MBBS.|
|Mode of Entrance Exam||Online|
|Entrance Exam Type||All India Level Examination|
|Admission Process||Step 1. Entrance Exam
Step 2.Cut – Off List / Merit List
Step 3.Counselling session
SRMJEEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for appearing in the Examination are as follows:
- Candidates may be a Residents or Non-Resident of India.
- Interested candidates must have completed 12th STD with compulsory subjects like Physics, Mathematics and optional subjects as Biology, Computer Science and Chemistry.
- Only those candidates are eligible to apply who have completed their qualifying examination from Regular, Full Time, and Formal Educational institution.
- However, for SC/ST candidates and the residents of the North Eastern States, the criterion is 50%.
- Minimum % for admission in B.Tech is 60% marks.
- The admission will be on the basis of SRMJEEE 2017.
- The candidate should be more than 17 years of age to apply as on 31st December of Admission year.
SRMJEEE 2017 Exam Pattern
- General Question paper will be only in English.
- Mode of Examination will be Online.
- Duration of the Examination 2: 30 Hours
- Coverage of Subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology.
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)will be asked.
- Each MCQ has one choice as the correct answer out of the four given.
- No Negative Marking.
APPLY Online SRMJEEE 2017/ How to register/ Fill SRMJEE 2017 Online Application form
The procedure of submitting the application form is very simple. The candidates can visit the official website www.srmuniv.ac.in the print out of the application form
SRMJEEE 2017 Important Dates to remember
|Issue of Application Forms||1st week of December 2016|
|Last date for receipt of Application Forms||1st week of March 2017|
|SRMJEEE 2017 Exam Dates||April 2017|
|Declaration of Results (Tentatively)/Counseling||Counseling – I (On-campus) : 5th May to 9th May 2017
Counseling – II (online) : 11th May 2017 onwards
- SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination will be conducted from 19.04.2017 to 25.04.2017
SRMJEEE 2017 Counselling
The counseling of SRMJEEE 2017 will be held in two phrases. The dates are mention above.The seat will be allocated to the candidates on the basis of their All India Rank.The candidates will have to attend it in person and the following documents will be required during seat allocation
- SRMJEEE 2017 admit card
- SRMJEEE 2017 Counselling admit card
- SRMJEEE 2017 result
- Class 10th certificate
- Class 12th mark sheet.
SRM University Contact Address
SRM Nagar, Potheri, Kattankulathur,
Kancheepuram District, Near Potheri Railway Station,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 603203
SRMJEEE 2017 Helpline
Contact no : 044 4743 7500
Official website : www.srmuniv.edu.in