SRMCAT 2017 NOTIFICATION/ APPLICATION FORM/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA/ EXAMINATION DATE/ EXAM PATTERN AND SYLLABUS
SRMCAT 2017 is a university level entrance examination which is conducted by SRM (Sri RamaSamy Memorial University). It is an online computer based test. Large number of candidates applies for this exam every year. The test is held for the candidates who are interested in Management courses offered by the various management colleges in India. The candidates who are interested in (SRMCAT 2017) should note some of the key points including application form, domicile, eligibility, exam pattern and syllabus, Admit card, result, answer key, cut-off /merit list etc.
About SRMCAT 2017
SRMCAT 2017 is formally known as Sri RamaSamy Memorial Common Admission Test.This exam is conducted by Sri RamaSamy Memorial University every year.The SRM University, formerly SRM Institute of Science and Technology, is a deemed university in the state of Tamil Nadu, India. It was founded in 1985 as SRM Engineering College in Kattankulathur, under University of Madras. A number of students who want to take admission in Management Courses apply for this exam.This is an online Test.This Test is university level entrance exam. SRM (Sri RamaSamy Memorial University) conducts SRMCAT 2017 – SRM University MBA Admission for academic year 2017-18 in the SRM University, SRM University Haryana and SRM University Sikkim.
SRMCAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for appearing in the Examination are as follows
- The candidate must be the citizen of India.
- Minimum qualification to appear for the test is graduation.
- The candidates who have completed their graduation in any of the streams like science, commerce and arts can apply for the exam.
- The candidates who are in the final year of the graduation can also apply for the exam
SRMCAT 2017 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- The duration of the paper will be of 3 hours.
- The paper will be available in Online mode
- Question Paper will be available in English on the basis of MCQ’s.
- The question paper will have 5 parts with the following topics:
- Part 1. Data Interpretation: (20 Questions)
- Part 2. Quantitative: (20 Questions)
- Part 3. Reasoning: (20 Questions)
- Part 4: English: (20 Questions)
- Part 5: GK/CA/BA: (20 Questions)
- For correct answer the candidate will be awarded 3 marks.
- Negative Marking for wrong answer .1 Mark will be deducted.
APPLY for SRMCAT 2017/ Fill SRMCAT 2017 Online form
The procedure of submitting the application form is very simple.
- The candidates are requested to fill the form correctly and completely.
- The application forms are available both online and offline for the eligible students to fill. Candidates must pay a fee of Rs 1000 either via online or via DD.
- As any incomplete information may lead to the rejection of the form.
- The candidates are also suggested to take the printout of the SRMCAT Registration 2017 form for the security purpose.
- The registration fee for the Candidate Rs.1000/- only.
SRMCAT 2017 Important Dates to remember
|Filing up of Application form||November 2016.(Tentative)|
|Last date of filing up the application online Examination form:||Mid March 2017.(Tentative)|
|Last date of payment for application form:||Mid March 2017.(Tentative)|
|Availability of SRMCAT Admit card||Mid January 2017(Tentative)|
|Date of SRMCAT 2017 Exam||April 2017 (Tentative)|
|Declaration of CMAT 2017 Exam Result||May 2017( tentative)|
SRM University Contact Address
SRM University, SRM Nagar
Kattankulathur – 603203
Kancheepuram District, Tamilnadu, INDIA
SRM University Helpline
Candidates in a need of help or who have a query regarding admit card not downloading, registration/ Application number lost, photo mismatch, signature mismatch, Counseling dates, Center change request, Exam schedule, Center Map etc. can contact on toll free number SRMCAT 2017 if available which shall start from 1800. In any case official SRMCAT 2017 helpline is given below:
Ph: +91-44-27417400 Fax: +91-44-2745 3622
E-Mail: [email protected]