SRM conducts its own entrance exam for admission to various courses offered by it through its various Branches. SRMJEEE 2018 the joint entrance exam for admission to any of the SRM Campus. This exam will be conducted in the Month of April on various dates and at various centers. It is mandatory for students to appear in SRMJEEE 2018 to get admission in any of the courses at SRM University. All the details such as SRMJEEE 2018 such as SRMJEEE 2018 Application Form, SRMJEEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria, SRMJEEE 2018 Exam Pattern, SRMJEEE 2018 Admit Card and much more are mentioned below in the article.
SRMJEEE 2018 Dates
The SRMJEEE 2018 Exam will be held in from 6th April 2018 to 30th April 2018. So, all the interested students can apply for the exam. The important SRMJEEE 2018 Dates are mentioned below in the table.
|Name of Exam||SRMJEEE 2018|
|Conducting Authority||SRM University|
|Application Form Filling Start Date||1st November 2017|
|Last Date to Apply||31st March 2018|
|Slot Booking Dates||March 2018|
|Admit Card Release Date||March 2018|
|SRMJEEE Exam Date||6th April 2018 to 30th April 2018|
|Result Declaration||3rd Week of May 2018|
|Counselling Date||2nd Week of June 2018|
SRMJEEE 2018 Application Form
SRMJEEE 2018 Application Form is now available for filling. All the interested students can fill the application form through the official website of SRM University. The last of filling application form is 31st March 2018. The steps to fill the SRMJEEE 2018 Application Form are mentioned below.
Fill SRMJEEE 2018 Application Form Process
- Open the website of SRM University
- Create a student account on SRM portal
- Fill the application form
- Upload scanned signature and photo ID proof
- Make the application fee payment by Debit/ Credit Card
- Submit the Application Form
- Take a print of Acknowledgment slip for future use
SRMJEEE 2018 Application Form Fee
SRMJEEE 2018 Application form fee for all the categories are same. Students have to pay Rs 1100/- for appearing in the exam. The application form fee can be made by the Debit/ Credit Cards.
SRMJEEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The details of SRMJEEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria is mentioned below:
- Age Limit: For UG Admissions: 1st July 1997 to 1st July 2002 (both dates inclusive) whereas for PG Admissions: 1st July 1993 to 1st July 1998
- Qualification: Applying must be appearing in 12th or passed 12th from a recognized board
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Botany & Zoology, Biotechnology
- Percentage: Minimum 60% in 12th PCM for admission in Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, and Vadapalani whereas 55% in 12th PCM for admission to NCR and Delhi Campus.
SRMJEEE 2018 Exam Pattern
SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam 2018 Exam Pattern is mentioned below in the points.
- Mode of Exam: Online (computer-based exam)
- Maximum Marks: 315
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
- Exam Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Marking Scheme: +3 for every correct answer and no marks will be deducted for the wrong answer.
SRMJEEE 2018 Admit Card
SRMJEEE 2018 Admit will only be downloaded after the slot booking of the exam. In slot booking, you can select the exam and exam center of your choice. SRMJEEE 2018 Slot booking can be done through the official website of SRM. The steps to book the slot and to Download SRMJEEE 2018 Admit Card are given below:
- Open the official website of SRM University
- Login to your student account
- Book your slot and submit the updates
- Click on download Admit Card
- Take a print of it
SRMJEEE 2018 Result
SRMJEEE 2018 Result will be declared on the official website of SRM University. All the students who appeared for the exam can download the SRMJEEE result from the University website. The official date of result declaration is not announced but it is expected that it will be declared in the third week of May 2018. The steps to download the result are mentioned below:
- Open the website of SRMJEEE 2018
- Click on download Result
- Enter your roll number and DoB
- Download your Scorecard
SRMJEEE 2018 Counselling
SRMJEEE 2018 Counselling will be conducted on the basis of the merit list formed after the result declaration. The Counselling will be done in both online and offline modes. Students have to pay the DD in the favor of SRM University to become eligible for counseling and admissions. All the interested students who are eligible for counseling can fill the form through its official website. Final allotment of seats and branches will be done by the University by the counseling. The admission will be confirmed after the fee deposition.