Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences offers various Medical UG and PG Courses. Here are the details about the SVIMS Admission 2018 like admission form, admit card, eligibility criteria, fee structure, courses offered. The official notifications are made by the university authority. Students can apply for these courses through the official website. The SVIMS Admission 2018 will be given according to the Merit List formed. Merit List will be formed on the basis of Student’s marks in the qualifying marks. Through this article, we are providing all the important details on SVIMS Admission 2018 Procedure, SVIMS Admission 2018 Application Form, SVIMS Admission 2018 Eligibility Criteria and much more.
SVIMS Admission 2018 Dates (Official)
Here we are going to provide you the SVIMS Admission 2018 important dates (Official). Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in different specializations and thus the admission process for these courses are different. For more details about the Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences Admission 2018 Dates, you should visit the official website.
Who can apply
|Starting Date||Closing Date|
|1||MBBS (Merit category) – 127 seats|
1. Intermediate examination or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto with optional subjects of botany, zoology, physics, chemistry & English securing not less than 50% marks.
2. Merit in the NEET exam conducted by CBSE.
3. Satisfying the residential status in A.P / Telangana state.
|Will be notified and admissions are made by Dr. NTRUHS, Vijayawada|
|MBBS NRI / NRI Sponsored category – 23 seats||In addition to the above, the NRI parent / NRI sponsor shall fulfill the criteria as mentioned in the prospectus.||-do-|
|2||P.G.Medical (MD) – 39 seats|
1. MBBS degree from a medical college recognized by MCI and completed the internship
2. Merit in the NEET PG exam.
1. 50% All India quota will be filled by Medical Council Committee, DGHS, Govt. of India. For details visit www.mcc.nic.in
2. 50% State quota will be filled by Dr. NTR UHS with SVU Region Candidates as per G.O.MS.No.129, dt: 08-08-2013. For details visit http:// ntruhs.ap.nic.in
|3||DM/MCh courses – 27 seats|
1. MD/MS/DNB from a Medical college/ Institution recognized by MCI.
2. Merit in the NEET – SS exam.
|–||–||The seats will be filled by Medical Council Committee, DGHS, Govt. of India. For details visit www. mcc.nic.in|
|4||N.C Gupta Pulmonary Fellow|
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates at National level for 1 seat.
Eligibility: MD (Medicine) / MD (TB&RD)/ DTCD/ DM (Pulmonology)
Fellowship certificate courses
Surgical Gastroenterology, Cardiac anaesthesia, Neuro anaesthesia, Critical Care Anaesthesia, Head & Neck Oncology, (Surgical Oncology) Nephrology, Endocrinology, CT Surgery
|6||Certificate courses for Medical Graduates (Emerg. Med.- 4 seats, Basics of Dialysis Management- 2 seats||MBBS from a medical college recognized by MCI and registered with AP Medical Council||16-05-18||30-06-18|
|7||Ph.D. Programme||Will be notified soon.||–||–||Will be notified soon|
|8||a. B.Sc Nursing – 100 seats|
b. BPT – 50 seats
c. B.Sc. (AHS) – 65 seats
(in 9 specialities)
d. DRT – 4 seats
1. 10+2 with Science (PCB) & English with the aggregate of 45% marks.
2. Inter with optional subjects of MPC are eligible for B.Sc (NMT) & DRT courses .
3. Intermediate vocational bridge course with Biology & Physical Sciences. (For details refer prospectus)
|9||M.Sc (Nursing) – 30 seats|
1. B.Sc. nursing/ B.Sc. Hons. nursing/ post basic B.Sc. nursing with the minimum of 55% aggregate marks recognized by INC.
2. Minimum one year of work experience.
3. Merit in the entrance test conducted by SVIMS.
|10.||MPT – 15 seats||Bachelor of physiotherapy (BPT) from a recognized institute and completed internship.||16-05-18||30-06-18|
|11.||M.Sc. (Medical) – Anatomy & Physiology – 2 seats each||B.Sc. with life sciences with Chem., Zoology as one of the optional subjects or MLT or BPT|
|12.||M.Sc. (Medical) – Biochemistry & Microbiology – 3 seats each||B.Sc. with life sciences with Chem., Zoology as one of the optional subjects or B.Sc. with MLT|
|13.||M.Sc. Biotechnology – 15 seats||B.Sc with Biotech., Bioinf., Zoology, Botany, Chemistry, Microbiology, Biochemistry as one of the optional subjects or – B. Pharm / B. Tech. in Biotechnology or Bio-informatics.|
|14.||M.Sc. Bioinformatics – 15 seats||B.Sc with Biotech., Bioinfor., Zoology, Botany, Chemistry, Microbiology, Biochemistry as one of the optional subjects or – B.Pharm / B.Tech in Biotech., or Bioinfor., – B.Sc Physics or Chemistry with computer science as one of the optional|
|15.||P.G. Diploma Medical Records|
Science (MRSc) – 08 seats
|16.||M.Sc. Echocardiography – 01 seat||B.Sc in ECG & CVT or B.Sc with 2 year PG|
Dip. in ECG & CVT
|M.Sc. Cardiac Catheterization Intervention Technology – 01 seat|
|17.||M.Sc. Dialysis Technology (DT) – 02 seats||B.Sc in Dialysis Technology|
1. Post Basic Diploma in Nursing Programme Cardiac Intensive Care and Cath. Lab. Nsg. – 5 seats
2. CT surgery nursing – 5 seats
3. Peritoneal Dialysis Nursing – 2 seats
4. Hemo Dialysis Nursing – 2 seats
5. Renal Transplantation Nursing – 2 seats
|Note: The candidates are eligible for admission who are fulfilling the local and Non-local status as indicated in G.O.P No.646 Education (E2) Dept. dt 10.07.79 and amended from time to time applicable to Non-state-wide Universities and Educational Institutions (copy of the G.O is available in the Institute’s website).|
Application Form and Fee
Admission to Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences is on the basis of student’s performance in National Level Entrance Exam such as NEET, NEET PG, DNB etc. Students who are willing to take admission to SVIMS must fill the SVIMS Application Form 2018 from the official website. The Application form is expected to be available in the second week of May 2018. So, follow the below steps and fill the Application form according to that.
- Open the official website of SVIMS.
- Click on Apply for Admission.
- Fill the Admission application form and upload the necessary documents asked such as a scanned photograph, signature etc in prescribed size and format.
- Now, pay the application form fees through Credit/ Debit Card etc.
- Submit the Application Form and save the acknowledgment slip for future use.
The SVIMS Application Form Fees is Rs 500/- only. Students can pay this fees through their Credit/ Debit Card/ Netbanking etc.
SVIMS Admission 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Students must fulfill the SVIMS Eligibility Criteria 2018 to get admission into the courses available at SVIMS. So, scroll down the article and get the complete SVIMS Admission 2018 Eligibility Criteria.
|MBBS NRI/ NRI Sponsored Category|
|1. B.Sc Nursing|
3. B.Sc. (AHS)
|P.G. Diploma Medical Records|
|P.G. Diploma Dialysis Technology (DT)|
SVIMS Admission 2018
Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences will announce two merit Lists. First one, the Provisional and the other one the Final Merit List. The Merit List will be formulated according to the student’s marks in the Qualifying Exam. University will release the SVIMS Provisional Merit List in the last week of June 2018 whereas the Final Merit List will be a week later i.e in the first week of July 2018. So, for more details on SVIMS Merit List 2018 CLICK HERE.
SVIMS Counselling 2018
The counseling process will start after the declaration of final merit list. The counseling of different categories will be carried out on different dates. So, all the student’s must check out for the counseling dates on the official website. Below we are providing the tentative dates of SVIMS Counselling 2018.
Unreserved Category & Open category – 14-07-2018
Reserved categories (BC, SC, ST) – 15-07-2018
Special categories (PHC, NCC, Sports, CAP, TTD/SVIMS)- 17-07-2018
Result/ Merit List
The SVIMS Admission 2018 result and merit list of the university are yet out. The university releases the result and merit list when the entrance exam of the SVIMS Admission 2018 is over. The admission in the university is according to the result announced and the prepared merit list. For more details about the SVIMS Admission 2018 result, cut-off marks, merit list, counseling dates etc you need to visit the official website.
SVIMS Helpline Number
Students who are facing any kind of issue in the above process can call the toll free number of the University. This service is only available during the working hours of the SVIMS. Scroll down to get the SVIMS Toll-Free.
SVIMS Helpline Number: 0877-2287777, 2286126
For more details about the SVIMS Admission 2018 Click Here.