Sri Venkateshwara University will conduct SVUCET 2018 for admission to its various courses. SVUCET 2018 is the Common Entrance Test for Admission various PG Courses at SVU whereas, for UG Courses, students marks in APEAMCET is considered. Students can fill the SVUCET 2018 Application Form through the official website of Sri Venkateshwara University. In this article, we are providing you all the details on SVUCET 2018. So, scroll down the article to get all the details.
SVUCET 2018 Dates
Sri Venkateshwara University Common Entrance Test 2018 Exam Date is out. Get all the important SVUCET 2018 Dates Schedule below on the table:
|SVUCET – 2018: ENTRANCE TESTS SCHEDULE|
|Date & Day||8.30 AM to 10.00 AM||11.30 AM to 1.00 PM||3.00 PM to 4.30 PM|
|24-Mathematics 17-Geology 21-Home Science||
|13-English||02-Aquaculture 30-Political Science & Public Administration||47-General Test|
Application Form and Fee
Sri Venkateshwara University Common Entrance Test 2018 Application Form is out on the official website. So, all the students can fill the Application Form from there. As per the recent updates, the SVUCET 2018 application form filling process has started. So, all the students are advised to check the official website regularly for more updates. Follow the below steps to fill SVUCET 2018 Application Form.
- Open the official website of SVU i.e https://www.svuniversity.edu.in.
- Now, click on the link to fill SVUCET 2018 Application Form.
- Fill all the details on the Application Form carefully and upload all the necessary documents.
- After filling the Application Form, deposit the Application Form Fees via Credit/ Debit Card/ Netbanking etc.
- Now, check all the details and take a print of the filled Application Form.
- Now, post the filled Application Form to the below address:
Directorate of Admissions
First Floor, SBI Building
SV University, Tirupati – 517 502
View the SVUCET 2018 Application Form Fees below:
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs 400/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH Candidates: Rs 300/-
SVUCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
All the students who are seeking admission must fulfill the minimum Eligibility Criteria of SVUCET. Candidates who are going to apply online or fill the SVUCET 2018 application form they must check their eligibility status before filling the form. Students who are going to apply for undergraduate courses they must be 12th passed from a recognized board and candidates want to get admission for postgraduate courses they should have a graduation degree. To know more about SVUCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria visit the official website.
SVUCET 2018 Exam Pattern
View the complete SVUCET 2018 Exam Pattern below:
- Total Number of Questions: 100 Questions
- Maximum Marks: 100 Marks
- Time Duration: 1 Hour 30 Minutes (90 Minutes)
- The language of Paper: English and Telugu (Expect the Computer Science and Hydrogeology Test). Also, the language course papers will be in their respective language.
- Marking Scheme: +1 for every correct answer whereas there will no negative marking.
SVUCET 2018 Admit Card
The Admit Card will release in the last week of April 2018 or either in the First week of May 2018. University will release the admit card through the official website. So, all the students must visit the official website and download the admit card. To download SVUCET 2018 Admit Card you require the Application/ Registration Number and DoB.
SVUCET 2018 Result
SVUCET 2018 Result will be out on the official website. So, all the students must visit the official website and download the Result. All the students are advised to follow the below steps and download the SVUCET 2018 Result.
- Open the official website of SVU.
- Now, click on the link of Result 2018.
- Enter your Name, Roll Number, and DoB.
- Click on Submit and Your result will open on the screen.
- Save the Result for future use.
Cut-Off & Counselling
Sri Venkateshwara University will release the category-wise Cut-Off marks. The students must check out for the updates on the official website. Note that the SVUCET 2018 Cut-Off will be out soon after the result declaration. Whereas the SVUCET 2018 counseling might start in the last week of June 2018. The counseling will be carried out on the basis of student’s marks in the Qualifying exam. So, all the eligible students are advised to fill the counseling form through the official website. For more details on SVUCET 2018 Counselling CLICK HERE.
SVUCET 2018 Helpline Number
If any student has any query, then he/ she can call the toll free number of the University. This calling service is open to all. View the SVUCET 2018 Helpline Number below:
SVUCET 2018 Helpline Number: 0877-2289547