Tripura TET 2018 Fill Application form Online
Teacher’s Recruitment Board of Tripura is inviting application form for the post under the leadership of Elementary Education Directorate, Education Department, Government of Tripura. The Tripura TET is for the post of Primary Teachers and Upper Primary Teachers. Through this article, get the complete details about Tripura TET 2018 i.e. important dates, application form & fee, eligibility criteria, result, cut-off, merit list, online helpline support, and much more.
The Tripura TET 2018 (Second Session) has been started and the last date to fill the online application form is 18th November 2018. The Tripura TET 2018 (Second Session) paper-I & Paper-II is going to be held on 30th December 2018 (sunday).
Tripura TET 2018 Second Session Answer Key Released
The Tripura Teacher Eligibility Test (T-TET) 2018 Second Session Answer Key is released and uploaded on its official website. If students have any query, doubt, confusion about TTET Answer Key 2018 for second session they can report their feedback to the office of TRBT on or before the 5th January 2019. For more details on Tripura TET 2018 Second Session Answer Key or final answer key you should stay tuned to our website.
Tripur TET 2018 Result & Cut-off Marks (Second Session)
The authority has conducted the Tripura Teachers Eligibility Test (TTET) 2018 for second session on 30th December 2018 in two shifts. The candidates who appeared in Tripura TET 2018 Second Session they can download & view their result and cut-off marks easily by visiting the official website. The conducting authority of Tripura Teachers Eligibility Test (TTET) 2018 will announce the Tripur TET 2018 Result & Cut-off Marks (Second Session) soon and upload it on its official website.
Tripura TET 2018 (Second Session)
The Tripura Teachers Eligibility Test 2018 (second session) is going to be held on 30th December 2018 (sunday). The T-TET 2018 will be held in two papers. The T-TET 2018 Paper-I is for the class 1 to 5 and T-TET 2018 Paper-II is for class 6 to 8. All the eligible candidates who want to become a teacher in Tripura state can fill the Tripura TET 2018 (Second Session) Application Form online on or before the 18th November 2018. For more details on Tripura TET 2018 (Second Session) scroll below the article.
For more details on Tripura TET 2018 (Second Session) CLICK HERE
Tripura TET 2018 Notification
The Official Notification & Important Dates for the Tripura Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 has announced. The Primary Teachers are required for the classes I to V whereas the Upper Primary Teachers are required for the classes of VI to VIII. TRBT will conduct the Tripura Teacher’s Eligibility Test in 2 exams. These are Paper 1 and Paper 2. The interested candidates can fill the application form on or before the last date i.e. 26th July 2018 (Extended). To know more about the Tripura TET 2018 Notification (Official) you should scroll below the article.
Tripura TET 2018 Dates (Announced)
All the interested candidates who are eagerly waiting for the Tripura TET 2018 Notification can check below. Here we are going to provide you the Tripura TET 2018 Important Dates (Official). The Tripura Board has invited the application form for all the interested and eligible candidates for T-TET 2018. As per the official notification, Tripura TET 2018 will be held on 8th September 2018. To know more about the Tripura TET 2018 Important Dates (Official) stay with us.
|Submission of Online Application starts from||17.07.2018 (extended)|
|Last Date for Application form||26.07.2018 (extended)|
|Last Date of Payment of Fees||31.07.2018|
|Download of Admit Card||17.08.2018 to 25.08 2018|
|Date of T-TKT Paper-1 & T-TET Paper-11||8.09.2018 (extended)|
Tripura TET 2018 Updates
The Central Government is working to increase the educational level of the students. The recent update on Tripura Teacher’s Eligibility Test 2018 is that the private school teachers also have to pass the Teacher’s Eligibility Test. Human Resources Development Ministry has recently ordered to all the state government to implement this rule. To increase the education level in India it is necessary that first, the teachers ( class 1st to class 8th) have to increase their qualification level.
Eligibility Criteria for T-TET
The candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the exam. Because, if any of the eligibility is violated by the applicant, then he/ she will be rejected. For more details on Tripura TET 2018 Eligibility Criteria scroll below.
- Primary Teachers: Paper 1: the candidates must possess one of the following educational qualifications:
- Senior Secondary with minimum marks of 50% and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- 10+2 with at least 45% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education in accordance with the NCTE
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 with the minimum of 50% marks along with the degree of Bachelor of Elementary Education (4-years)
- Interested applicant must have passed 10+2 along with Diploma of 2 years in Special Education.
- The degree of Graduation along with Diploma of Elementary Education
- The reserved category will get the relaxation in the terms of qualifying marks.
- Upper Primary Teachers: Paper 2
- The degree of Graduation + Diploma in Elementary Education( 2 years)
- Degree of Graduation in any discipline with 50% marks + Bachelor of Education
- The degree of Graduation in any discipline with 50% marks + Bachelor of Education- as per the norms laid by NCTE
- 10+2 with the minimum of 50% marks & Bachelor of Elementary Education
- 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks and 4 years B.A.+B. Ed/ B. Sc.+B. Ed.
- The reserved category will get the relaxation in the terms of qualifying marks
Syllabus and Pattern
You can check below the Syllabus & Pattern for Tripura Teacher Eligibility Test 2018. All the question in Paper 1 and Paper 2 are Multiple Choice Questions. The candidates will get the OMR Sheer in the exam. The candidates have to mark only one circle for one question. There will be no negative marking for the wrong answers.
- T-TET Paper 1- Class 1st -5th: Under Graduate Teachers
|Section (compulsory)||Marks||Number of Questions|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Language I: English||30||30|
|Language II: Bengali||30||30|
- T-TET Paper 2- Class 6th -8th: Graduate Teachers
|Section||Marks||Number of Questions|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||Compulsory||30||30|
|Language I: English||Compulsory||30||30|
|Language II: Bengali||Compulsory||30||30|
Application Form and Fee
All the eligible candidates who want to become a teacher and want to make their career in teaching they can fill the online application form on or before the last dates. All the candidates who are going to fill the online application form for Tripura TET 2018 they should follow all the following instructions given below.
- Candidates have to apply online on the official portal. Therefore, they will apply on trb.tripura.gov.in. Afterward, they will click on Apply Online.
- Now, candidates will register themselves. After registration, they will have the registration number. This is User Name of the applicant.
- After that candidate will select either T-TET paper 1 or T-TET Paper 2.
- After submission of application form, they will take the print out of it.
Fee for apply to appear in this exam is as-
- Unreserved Category: Rs 300 for each paper
- Reserved Category: Rs 200 for each paper
- The fees have to submit in offline mode. Therefore, the fees will be paid in Cash at any branch of SBI. It will be paid through Challan.
For more information about Tripura TET 2018 Click Here.