TS Ed CET 2019: Notification, Online Form, Eligibility, Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Fill TS Ed CET Course Application Form 2019
Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test 2019 is the common entrance test for the admission in the course of Bachelor of Education. The entrance test is conducted by the Osmania University. The University conducts the entrance test on the behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education. The admission is offered for the regular B.Ed. The admission is offered for the session of 2019-20.
There is no official announcement for the dates of entrance exam for B. Ed. 2019-20. Therefore, here we present the tentative dates for the entrance test.
- Notification of TS Ed. CET 2019 will issue on June 2019
- The process for filling and submission of online application form will start from June 2019.
- The last date for submitting the online application form without paying any late fees will be July 2019.
- The last date for submitting the online application form with late fees will be July 2019.
- Release of admit card: July 2019
- Date of entrance exam: July 2019
- Release of Preliminary Answer key: July 2019
- Declaration of Entrance test: July 2019
Before applying for the entrance test, the candidates must check the eligibility criteria. It should be noted that candidates who will not fulfill the eligibility criteria will not get admission after selection as their admission will be canceled. The eligibility criteria for this entrance test is as follows:
- The applicant must be Indian
- The minimum age of the applicant must be 19 years as on 1st July 2019
- No limits on maximum age limit
- He/ she should have completed the Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks.
- There is also the option of having the Master’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks.
- However, the candidates of the reserved category will have a concession in the minimum marks. They should get only 40% marks in Graduation.
The interested candidates who want to apply for TS Ed. CET 2019 will fill the online application form. They should carefully fill the application form. Before filling the application form, they should collect all the relevant documents with them.
They should recheck all the entries before clicking on the Submit button. They can change the required information before finally submitting the application form. After submission of application form, they still can modify the information by login into the system. In case, if candidates want to modify some information which is not allowed on the internet, then they have submitted the request for changing it.
Documents needed are as follows:
- Hall ticket number of qualifying degree
- Birth Certificate
- SSC Certificate
- Income certificate of parents
- Caste certificate: it should issue by some competent authority
- Special category certificate for NCC, Sports, PH, CAP etc: it should issue by some competent authority
The candidates also have to upload their recent passport size photograph and signature. So before filling the online application, they should keep the scanned copies of photograph and signature ready. The size of the scanned images must be as per the instructions only. The scanned image of the photograph should not be more than 30KB. Whereas, the size of the signature should not be more than 15KB.
The application fees for the entrance exam is RS 400 for the candidates of the General Category. However, the candidates of the SC/ST category will pay RS 200 for application fees. The application fees will be paid through E-Seva Centre/ Mee Seva/ AP Online/ TS Online in the state of Telangana. They can also pay the application fees via Payment Gateway.
Exam Pattern and Syllabus
The entrance test will follow the following exam pattern:
Part A: General English (25 Marks)
The questions in this section will cover the following topics:
- Reading Comprehension.
2. Correction of Sentences, Articles, Prepositions, Tenses, Spelling, Voice
3. Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms.
4. Transformation of Sentences – Simple, Compound and Complex.
Direct Speech and Indirect Speech.
Part B: Teaching Aptitude and General Knowledge (10+15 marks)
In this section, the questions will cover the following aspects:
- Questions in this section are designed to evaluate the ability of the candidate’s general
knowledge of the environment around him and what is its application to society.
2. Questions in this section are designed to test general knowledge of current events and their expectations on such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific outlook
3. The entrance test will also include questions related to India and it’s neighboring
Countries especially their History, Culture, Ecology, Geography, Economics, General Policy and Scientific Research.
- Teaching Aptitude requires certain characteristics like the ability of a teacher to communicate, their ability to deal with Children in class, ability to recognize individual differences etc., Questions will be from analytical thinking and general intelligence too.
Part C: Mathematics
Differential Equations, Groups and Rings, Real Analysis, Linear Algebra, Multiple Integrals and Vector Calculus
Physics: Vector Analysis, Mechanics of Particles, Mechanics of Rigid Body, Central Force, Fundamentals of Vibration, Damped and forced oscillations, Vibrating Strings, Kinetic theory of gases, Thermodynamics, Quantum Theory of Radiation, Statistical Thermodynamics and much more
Chemistry: Atomic Structure and Elementary Quantum Mechanics, Chemical Bonding, Periodic properties, s-block and p-block elements, d – block elements, f- block elements, Nitrogen Compounds, Carbonyl compounds, Liquid state, Gaseous state, Solid state, Dilute Solutions and Colligative properties, Colloids and Surface Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics and much more.
Botany: Branches of Botany, Classification of Plant Kingdom, Cell Biology, Physiology, Tissue organization, Plant Reproduction and much more
Zoology: Protozoa to Annelida, Arthropoda to Hemichordata, Cell Biology, Biomolecules of the cell and much more
For more information Click Here