TS PGECET 2019: Exam date released, Eligibility, Application form, Exam Patter
TS PGECET 2019: Every year, the University College of Engineering, Osmania University conducts TS PGECET 2019 on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). TS PGECET 2019 is a state level entrance examination which organizes for offering admission into various courses like Pharm.D, M.Tech, ME, M.Arch, M.Pharmacy and other courses etc.
Aspirants, who are willing to appear in this entrance test, must fill and submit their TS PGECET 2019 application form online as per the schedule dates. Candidates can go through the complete details regarding TS PGECET 2019 from the article mentioned below.
TS PGECET 2019 Exam dates
The tentative schedule of TS PGECET 2019 is listed below:
|Events||Exam Dates (Tentative)|
|Availability of application form||March 2019|
|Last date for Application Form submission without late fee||April 2019|
|Last date for Application Form submission with late fees||May 2019|
|Hall ticket will available from||May 2019|
|TS PGECET 2019 exam date||May 2019|
|Result announcement||June 2019|
|Counselling process starts from||August 2019|
|Commencement of Admission process||September 2019|
Availability of TS PGECET Application Form 2019
Interested and eligible applicants need to fill the TS PGECET 2019 application form in order to appear in the entrance test. Follow the steps required in applying for TS PGECET 2019 entrance test:
- Applicants can apply through online mode only via visiting the official website of board.
- Before filling the application form, candidates need to read all instructions about application fill in process.
- Applicants should fill all the important details such as personal, professional, address & other details.
- Candidate should upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- In addition, they have to pay an applicable fee through online mode or AP/TS Online Center.
- After the successful submission of application form, candidates will receive a confirmation message regarding the submission of their application form.
- Applicants, who qualify the GATE exam, have to apply individually for admission.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 800/- (Rs. 400/- in case of applicants belonging to SC/ST category) per test.
- In case of more than one test, candidates have to pay an additional fee.
- The payment of said fee can be done through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ or AP/TS Online Centres.
Before applying for the exam candidates need to satisfy the important eligibility criteria. The details of are listed below:
For PG Professional programmes:
- Aspirants seeking admission to engineering courses need to hold a B.Tech/ BE/AMIE degree. In case of admission to M.Pharmacy programme, candidates should have passed B.Pharmacy from any recognized college.
- They must pass the qualifying examination with minimum of 50% marks (45% marks for reserved categories).
For Graduate Level Pharm-D programme:
- Only Indian nationals can apply.
- Applicants should hold the domicile certificate of Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana.
- Apart from this, candidates should also possess B.Pharmacy degree approved by Pharmacy Council of India.
|Mode of exam||Offline mode, i.e. Pen & Paper based|
|Number of questions||120 questions|
|Medium of paper||English language|
|Type of questions||Objective type questions|
|Marking scheme||+1 mark for each correct answer|
Probably the officials will release the admit card/hall ticket in the month of May 2019. Candidates can download the TS PGECET Admit Card 2019 via visiting the official website of board. Your hall ticket contains the complete details of exam date & time, centre of exam, roll number etc. To download the admit card candidates need to enter their Registration Number and the test paper name that they have chosen on the application form. Applicants without a valid admit card will not be allowed to enter at the examination centre.
The result of TS PGECET 2019 will announce probably in the month of June 2019. Candidates can check their results through online mode via visiting the official website of board. A separate merit list will also be released on the basis of candidate’s scores obtained in the entrance examination. Shortlisted candidates will be further invited for counselling process as per their merit rank.
The Osmania University will organize the counseling process possibly in the month of August 2019. Shortlisted candidates will be allowed to participate in the counselling round as per the schedule date. In case of GATE qualified candidates, the officials will organize a separate admission. Candidates need to attend the counseling in person along with their original documents for verification process. After the successful completion of seat allotment process, candidates are needed to appear at the allotted institute/college to complete other admission formalities.