UP B.Ed 2019: Entrance Exam Notification, Online Form, Eligibility, Pattern & Syllabus
Fill UP B. Ed. Course Application Form 2019
In the state of Uttar Pradesh, every year an entrance exam for the admission in the course of Bachelor of Education is conducted. The exam is conducted for offering admission in the government colleges, government aided colleges and private colleges. The Lucknow University is the authoritative body in conducting the Joint Entrance Exam for the B. Ed Course in the state.
The interested candidates must stay updated for the process of registration. The registration for UP B. Ed. JEE 2019 is expected to start either in the month of April 2019 or May 2019. The candidates who wish to start their career as teacher have to give the entrance test to pursue the course of B. Ed in UP state. The interested candidates will get all the information related to UP B. Ed. JEE 2019 on the official website. The official website for getting the information is www.upbed.nic.in.
To get the admission in the program of B. Ed., one has to pass the entrance test. The marks obtained in the entrance test will be used in the admission process. The colleges will be allotted on the basis of ranking of candidates. In this article, you will get complete information related to UP B. Ed Eligibility criteria, important dates, application form, exam pattern etc.
Till date, there is no official announcement for any dates on UP B. Ed JEE 2019. But here we are presenting the tentative dates for the entrance exam.
- Commencement of registration will start in the II week of March 2019.
- registration process for the entrance exam will end in last week of March 2019
- Last date for the payment of application fees is also in the last week of March 2019
- Release of Admit card for entrance exam: Second week of April 2019
- Date of Exam: I week of May 2019
- Declaration of Exam result: Last week of May 2019
- Beginning of counselling for admission: First week of June 2019
- Whole process for counselling will end in the last week of June 2019
- Academic session will start in the first week of July 2019
The candidates who are planning to appear in the entrance test of B. Ed must check the eligibility criteria. They should satisfy all the eligibility criteria for appearing in the examination. The eligibility criteria is as follows:
- He/she must have the citizenship of India
- The candidates must have the degree of Graduation in any discipline but the aggregate marks obtained in the Bachelor’s degree must be 50%. However, candidates with the Bachelor’s degree of engineering and technology must have obtained minimum of 55% marks
- The candidates of the reserved category will have concession in the marks obtained in the Bachelor’s degree.
The registration process for appearing in the entrance exam will start in the month of March 2019. As soon as the officials will make the announcement for the dates of application form, the candidates will start filling the application form. All the information will be updated on the official website only. The mode of application is online only. No offline application form will be accepted.
The interested candidates must read the instructions before filling the application form. It will help them in avoiding errors during the time of filling application form. The whole process of registration is online. The candidates will go for the registration process on the official website only. They will login the official website.
After filling the online application form, the candidates will also pay the application fees. Without paying application fees, no application form will be accepted. Therefore, it is important to pay the application fees. The application fees is charged as per the category of the candidates who are appearing for the exams. The application fees is as follows for different categories:
- General Category: RS 1000
- Reserved Category: RS 550
The application fees can be paid through offline mode as well as online mode. Through offline mode, the application fees will be paid through challan. Whereas through online mode, the application fees will be paid through net banking, credit card and debit card. It depends on the wish of candidates that how he want to pay the application fees.
As per the norms of the Lucknow University, there is also a provision of reservation for the different categories. The list is mentioned below:
- 27% reservation of seats for the candidates of OBC category.
- 21% reservation of seats for the candidates of SC category.
- 2% reservation of seats for the candidates of ST category.
Exam Centres and Code number
- Bareilly: 41
- Siddharth Nagar: 58
- Noida: 57
- Gorakhpur: 56
- Faizabad: 55
- Varanasi: 54
- Kanpur: 53
- Lucknow: 52
- Allahabad: 51
- Ballia: 50
- Jaunpur: 49
- Jhansi: 48
- Saharanpur: 47
- Ghaziabad: 46
- Meerut: 45
- Aligarh: 44
- Agra: 43
- Moradabad: 42
Exam Pattern and Syllabus
There will be 2 papers in the entrance exam. Paper 1 is related to General Knowledge and Language Test. It has total 200 questions of 1 marks each. Therefore, the total marks of Paper 1 is 200 marks. The time duration is 3 hours.
Whereas Paper 2 is related to subject. It also consists of 200 questions of 1 mark each, The time provided for paper 2 is 3 hours only.
There is no provision for negative marking in case of wrong answers.
List of subjects for Paper 2
- Political Science
- Social Work
- Defence and strategic studies
- Home Science
- Tourism Administration and Management
- Forensic Sciences
- Earth Sciences
- Mathematics Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Electronic Science
- Computer Science and Application
- Fine Arts
- Physical Education
- Environmental Sciences
- Mass Communication and Journalism