The UPCAT is commonly known as Uttar Pradesh Common admission test and the test is organized yearly.The candidates those are preparing for various medical entrance exams this notification is for them. The Association of Private Medical and Dental College is going to organize an Entrance Exams to provide the admission for deserving candidates in BDS Courses. Through this article, we are giving the knowledge about it like UPCAT 2018 application form, Syllabus and pattern, Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria, etc
UPCAT 2018 BDS
This is the common Admission test and the responsibility of conducting this is taken by Association of Private Medical and Dental College of Uttar Pradesh to give admission BDS Courses offered by all associated colleges. The candidates those want to take admission through it has to appear in UPCAT 2018 Admission Test. This is also a very important exam for those who want to do a bachelor Degree in BDS. Through this test, the qualified candidates will get admission in the various private medical institute of Uttar Pradesh.
Fill UPCAT 2018 Online Form
- Name of Organization: Association of Private Medical and Dental Colleges of Uttar Pradesh.
- Entrance Exam: UPCAT 2018
- Conducting Authority: Association of Private Medical and Dental Colleges of Uttar Pradesh.
- Course Offered: BDS.
- Mode of Application Form: Online.
- Start of Online UPCAT 2018 Forms: April 2018
- End of UPCAT 2018 Registration: May 2018
- Admission Process: The candidate has to appear in UPCAT 2018 Admission Test. To appear in medical test need to fill online application form after that the test will be conducted in the month of June 2018. If the candidates qualify for this exam by securing qualifying marks will call for counseling. These qualifying marks will be decided on the basis of toughness of exam and No. of candidates appearing in this exam
- Website: www.upcatdental.net/bds/index.aspx
UPCAT 2018 Application Form and Fee
The candidates those desire to take admission through UPCAT have to fill online application form UPCAT 2018 by visiting on the official website of it which is as www.upcatdental.net/bds/index.aspx. After filling the application form the candidate needs to take the printout of filled application form and have to send to the Association along with the DD of payment of Application Fee and other required documents. The cost of the application for Indian Citizen is Rs. 1000 and 1050 are paying through DD. For NRI/PIO candidates application fee will be $50.
UPCAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- All Indian and NRI/PIO candidates are eligible to apply for UPCAT 2018.
- The must-have attain at least 17 years ago to apply for AIPVT 2018.
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a government recognized Institute.
- The candidate should have secured at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English individually
UPCAT 2018 Syllabus and Pattern
The syllabus of UPCAT 2018 is taken from the syllabus of 11th and 12th class books of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. According to the new pattern of UPCAT 2018, there will be 400 questions from each portion of Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, and Botany and Each question will carry 1 mark.
UPCAT 2018 Important Dates
Starting date of filling Application Form: April 2018
Ending date of filling Application Form: May 2018
Date Of Exam: June 2018
UPCAT 2018 BDS Admit Card
UPCAT 2018 BDS Admit Card 2018 will be out 10 days before the Entrance Exam. The official date is not yet announced by the University. The Admit Card will be out through its official website. So, you need to check the official website regularly and download the Admit Card from there.
UPCAT 2018 BDS Result
UPCAT 2018 Result for BDS will be out from the official website. The official result declaration date is not yet announced. Students can download the Result through their Name, Roll Number, and DoB. View the steps to download Result below:
- Open the official website of UPCAT.
- Now click on the link to Result 2018.
- Enter your Name, Roll Number, and DoB.
- Now click on the submit button.
- Save and take a print of the Result for future use.
UPCAT BDS 2018 Cut-Off & Counselling
A category-wise UPCAT BDS 2018 Cut-Off list be announced by the University, on the basis of which the counselling will be carried out. Students can download this list or view the merit list through its official website. So, all the students are advised to check the Cut-Off list and Merit List on the official website.
Those students who secured the cut-off marks can apply for the counselling process through the official website. Also, note that the students must bring all the necessary documents at the time of Admission. For more details on UPCAT BDS 2018 Counselling CLICK HERE.
UPCAT 2018 Helpline Number
View all the important UPCAT 2018 Helpline Number Details below:
UPCAT 2018 Head office
First Floor, Anand Ashram Complex,
Rampur Garden, Bareilly – 243001
Uttar Pradesh, India
Email Id: [email protected]
UPCAT Toll-Free No.
Coordinator : +91-9411864286