UPESMET 2017 NOTIFICATION/ APPLICATION FORM/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA/ EXAMINATION DATE/ EXAM PATTERN AND SYLLABUS
UPESMET 2017 is a national level entrance examination which is conducted by University of Petroleum & Energy Studies,Dehradun. It is an online computer based test. Large number of candidates applies for this exam every year. The test is held for the candidates who are interested in Management courses offered by the various management colleges in India. The candidates who are interested in (UPESMET 2017) should note some of the key points including application form, domicile, eligibility, exam pattern and syllabus, Admit card, result, answer key, cut-off /merit list etc.
About UPESMET 2017
UPESMET 2017 is formally known as University of Petroleum & Energy Studies Management Entrance Test. This exam is conducted by University of Petroleum & Energy Studies,Dehradun every year.The University of Petroleum & Energy Studies is an Indian University located in Dehradun, Uttarakhand known traditionally for its education and research in fields of energy & power. A number of students who want to take admission in Management Courses apply for this exam.This is an online Test.This Test is national level entrance exam.
UPESMET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for appearing in the Examination are as follows
- The candidate must be the citizen of India.
- Minimum qualification to appear for the test is graduation.
- Candidates must have scored minimum of 50% marks in Higher and Senior Secondary level.
- Applicants must have scored minimum of 50% marks in Graduation from recognized university.
Candidates who are not satisfying the CAT/ MAT/ CMAT/GMAT scores of University declared can seek admission still on the basis of 10th and 12th percentile.
- Candidates who are having minimum of 50% in 10th and 12th class can seek admission to UPES Management Bachelor of Administration by appearing in UPES MET 2017 Exam.
- The candidates who have completed their graduation in any of the streams like science, commerce and arts can apply for the exam.
UPESMET 2017 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- The duration of the paper will be of 2.5 hours.
- The paper will be available in Online mode
- Question Paper will be available in English on the basis of MCQ’s.
- There will be four sections i.e.(DI/ Reasoning/ Gen Awareness/ Comprehension).
- Total 140 MCQs in 4 sections will be asked.
APPLY for UPESMET 2017/ Fill UPESMET 2017 Online form
The procedure of submitting the application form is very simple.
- The candidates are requested to fill the form correctly and completely.
- Visit the official website of UPES Dehradun. i.e. www.upes.ac.in
- As any incomplete information may lead to the rejection of the form.
- The candidates are also suggested to take the printout of the UPESMET Registration 2017 form for the security purpose.
- The registration fee for the candidate is Rs. 1750/- only.
UPESMET 2017 Important Dates to remember
|Filing up of Online Application form||15th December 2016.( Tentative)|
|Last date of filing up the application online Examination form:||19th February 2017.( Tentative)|
|Last date of payment for application form:||19th February 2017.( Tentative)|
|Availability of UPESMET Admit card||23th February 2017.( Tentative)|
|Date of UPESMET 2017 Exam||28th February 2017( Tentative)|
|Declaration of UPESMET 2017 Exam Result||After 1 month of the Examination|
UPES,Dehradun Contact Address
Bidholi, Via Prem Nagar,
Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248007.
Candidates in a need of help or who have a query regarding admit card not downloading, registration/ Application number lost, photo mismatch, signature mismatch, Counseling dates, Center change request, Exam schedule, Center Map etc. can contact on toll free number UPESMET 2017 if available which shall start from 1800. In any case official UPESMET 2017 helpline is given below:
Phone no : 0135 277 6054
Official website: www.upes.ac.in