The UPMT 2018 is well known Pre-Medical Entrance Exam with its abbreviated name. The UPMT 2018 Pre-Medical Test is commonly known as Uttarakhand Pre-Medical Test. The candidates those are preparing for various medical entrance exam have to apply for UPMT 2018. Through this exam, the candidates will get the admission in various colleges of medical and dental. Through this article, we are trying to give some important information about UPMT 2018 such as UPMT 2018 application form & fee, syllabus & pattern, result, cut off marks, etc.
UPMT 2018 Pre- Medical Test
This entrance exam is to provide admission in UG medical and dental courses for deserving candidates. The responsibility of conducting this exam is on the organization named as H.N.B. Uttarakhand Medical Education University ( HNBUMU ). This exam is conducted annually to fill 195 MBBS and 100 BDS Seats. The interested candidates can fill the online application form from the official website and fill the application form with the correct details.
Fill UPMT 2018 Online Form
- Name of Organization: H.N.B. Uttarakhand Medical Education University ( HNBUMU )
- Entrance Exam: UPMT 2018
- Conducting Authority: Central Govt. (NEET-2018)
- Course Offered: MBBS/BDS.
- Mode of Application Form: Offline.
- Start of Online UPMT 2018 Forms: MARCH 2018
- End of UPMT 2018 Registration: APRIL 2018
- Admission Process: The candidates those are seeking to take admission in various medical and dental colleges through UPMT 2018 need to fill online application form of UPMT 2018 online and NEET 2018 because from 2017 the admission on these medical and dental seats are given on the basis of NEET 2018 scorecard conducted by CBSE. The counseling will be started in the second week of Sep 2018. Through this counseling, process seat will be allocated to the student according to the merit list prepared on the basis of NEET 2018 Score Card submitted.
UPMT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should be Indian
- The candidate should have completed class 12th or having the equivalent qualification in the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology and English.
- Applying candidate must be the resident of Uttarakhand.
- To qualify the exam the candidate has to secure at least 50% marks for General, 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC and 45% for General-PH category candidates.
- The candidate should have a minimum age at least 17 years old to apply.
UPMT 2018 Syllabus and Pattern
The candidates those want to get admission through UPMT 2018 Pre- Medical Test in various colleges of Uttarakhand have to focus on the syllabus of NEET 2018 because candidates will get the admission on the basis of it. The candidates can read the books of 11th and 12th class of CBSE and NCERT for preparation. According to the NEET 2018 Pattern, there will 200 MCQ type questions will come from Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology ( 50 Questions from each part ) and the candidates have to answer them in 3hours.
UPMT 2018 Important Dates
Online Registration Begin: 3rd week of March 2018
Last date of filling application form: Last week of April 2018
Admit Card issuing date: 1st week of May 2018
Exam Date: 3rd week May 2018
Result: Last week of May 2018
Counselling Begin: 2nd of September 2018
UPMT 2018 Admit Card
Uttarakhand Pre-Medical Test 2018 is going to get conducted in the month of May 2018. The official dates are not yet announced. So, all the students can download the UPMT 2018 Admit Card from the official website. Most tentatively, the Admit Card will be available for download two weeks before the exam. For more updates on UPMT 2018, stay connected to us.
UPMT 2018 Result
UPMT 2018 Result will be out in the last week of May 2018, tentatively. Students can check and download their result from the official website. Check the steps to download result below:
- Open the official website of UPMT.
- Now, on the homepage, you will find the link to download Result. Click on it.
- Enter your Name, Roll Number, and DoB.
- Save and take the print of the Result for future use.
UPMT 2018 Merit List
Soon after the result declaration, category-wise cut-off list will be announced by the University. Students who achieve the minimum marks will be eligible for the counseling. Students can check for this Merit List on the official website. To download the Merit List CLICK HERE.
UPMT 2018 Counselling
Students who made to the merit list can apply for the UPMT 2018 Counselling. Students can check for the counselling process on the official website. Note that the student needs to fill the counselling form separately. The preferences should also be filled along with the counselling form. UPMT 2018 Counselling dates are not yet released. Therefore, you need to check the updates regularly on the official website.
UPMT 2018 Helpline Number
If any student faces any kind of issue, then he/ she can call the toll free number of the University. Scroll down to view the UPMT 2018 Helpline Number details.
H.N.B. Uttarakhand Medical Education University, Dehradun
Camp Office: 123, Ganga Vihar, Behind Roadways Workshop, Haridwar Road, Dehradun -248001
CPMT Toll-Free No.
Phone: (+91) 135-2723321, 2723322 | Fax: (+91) 135-2723323